chapter two: meeting Connie's boyfriend

Steven sat in his room looking at the new weapon that bismuth gave him, laughing and thinking to himself what he can do now that he has a powerful weapon. The first thing that came to his mind is killing Connie's boyfriend.

"Connie will be mine forever and no one can take her away. She will be mine once her boyfriend is gone" Steven said to himself as he was laughing a little. Steven's phone then went off, he looks at it and sees that it a text from Connie saying that "at 10:00 am I want u to meet me at the beach so I can introduce u to my boyfriend". He texted her back saying"ok ill meet u there". Steven puts his phone back into his pocket and then goes back to looking at the weapon. "No one's going to get in between me and Connie not her parents or anyone if they do I'll kill them all" he says quietly to himself so that the gems don't hear him.

Many hours later

Steven looks at his phone and he realizes that it's almost time for him to meet her boyfriend, so he hurried and got on some clean clothes and grabbed his weapon and put it in his car, and then he drove to the beach to see connie. When he got there he was looking around for a while until he saw her sitting on a towel next to someone that he assumed was her boyfriend. She walked up to them and said hi. "Hi Steven omg I'm so excited that u are here" connie says giving Steven a big hug. "Yea I am to" Steven says looking away. "Steven this is my boyfriend" connie says standing next to a tall male with tan skin. "You're with Kevin" Steven said with a surprised tone. "Yes Steven I am he is so sweet and strong" connie says as she hugs Kevin's arm. Steven started to get mad but of course he hid it. "Oh well that's cool" Steven said with a calm voice. "Yes it is" connie said while Kevin was rubbing her back. "Well little man u should get going me and my babe want some alone time" Kevin said waving. "Yes sure but later I want to talk to u about connie" Steven said waving back. "Sure thing man" Kevin says as he sits back down on the towel. Steven walks back to his car and looks at the weapon be has in the backseat. "I will have connie no matter if I have to kill Kevin for her" Steven says to himself while driving home.

Later on connie calls Steven saying that her date with Kevin is over and that he could talk to him. So Steven was sitting on his bed waiting for Kevin to get here. A few minutes later Kevin knocked on the door and Steven answers it. "Hey Kevin" Steven said with a cheerful tone. "Hey little man so what do u have to tell me about connie?" Kevin asks while he has his hands in his pockets. "Well we would need to go somewhere else for that because I don't want amethyst evesdropping on our conversation" Steven said with a smile. "Yea sure little man but where would we go? Kevin asks. "Well we would go to a new shed that I just built, it's soundproof so amethyst won't be able to hear us nor any of the gems" Steven said walking out the door. Kevin follows Steven into a shed. The shed was huge like he could throw a party in there if he chose to do so. Steven them walks out and then comes back with his weapon in a towel so Kevin wouldn't know what it is. He then puts it down next to him. "So what do u have to tell me about connie Steven? Kevin asks with his hands still in his pockets. "Well I wanted to tell u how unlucky u are to have connie" Steven said with a smile. "How? She is the best girl I've ever met" Kevin said with confusion. "Oh I'm not talking about u having connie, I'm talking about u about to be losing your life" Steven said as he took the towel off of his weapon. "Umm what do u mean by I'm about to lose my life and what is that thing?" Kevin asks. "Well I mean u are about to die, no one else can have connie but me and this bad boy is my weapon that I just received today" Steven said as he put the weapon on his arm. Steven puts the weapon to Kevin's chest. So any last words?" Steven said with a bit of anger in his voice. "My last words are that connie will never love u, at least if she finds out what u are doing then she will never love u, if she finds out about this she will want to be away from u at all costs" Kevin said with anger. Steven then activated the weapon and it went through Kevin sending his blood tests go everywhere even on him. "Now that he's gone I should now text connie" he said to himself.