FUCKIN MINT

ˏˋ ° • * ⁀➷

  CHAPTER EIGHT; Fuckin Mint

Later on that day it was back to work and today's agenda was glass making, but before anything gets down to business...

"WAAAAH! MY BABY SUIKA DON'T CRY!" You had Suika in your arms as you nuzzled the side of her watermelon helmet with your cheek, making her giggle.

It was just revealed how cute Suika was when Senku suddenly removed her helmet off from her head. It was also revealed that she had an eye problem-- which was probably nearsightedness and mostly astigmatism--and everything was just emotional.

For once, she wanted to see all of you clearly. No fuzziness, no squinting.

Your heart swelled when she started crying and you couldn't help but pick her up and comfort her. It made you happy that you managed to make her stop crying and earn laughs and giggles from her.

"Don't worry, baby, You have us! We'll make those glasses just for you and you will finally see us clearly!"

Suika beamed at you, "Really?!"

"Mhm!"

This made everyone motivated and determined.

"All right! Let's make this glass stuff!" Chrome cried out excitedly.

And with that, the four of you were off to gather materials.

Once you've acquired some sand from a nearby, you all went back and did your individual works.

While others did the sand work, you gathered some wood and bamboo. You volunteered in making the 'glass polisher' that will be needed for the glass afterward.

Before you knew it, daylight was gone. Everyone went back home to rest and have everything finished by tomorrow.

"Damn, there's not a day where we're not productive." You huffed, as you rummaged for a material that could serve as a towel.

"Aa, we have to. We need to have that Sulfa drug ASAP. Gen wouldn't be able to fool Tsukasa for long." Senku replied. He was laying on the floor of the hut, clearly exhausted.

"I swear to the power of gods and anime if I ever see Tsukasa, I'll yeet him out of this world." You grumbled, making the green head laugh on your mark.

"I doubt that you could yeet him. Just from your height difference, it would be impossible~"

You finally found a makeshift towel before turning to your partner. You smirked.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Senku questions and sat up, looking up to you.

You let out a puff through your nose. "You're so mean to me Senku~"

Making your way towards the doors. "I'm leaving you there for now as punishment."

"And where are you going?"

 "A bath down the river." You winked. "But if you're a good boy, I'd let you join me."

With that, you were gone. Leaving Senku with his lips parted and eyes slightly wide. After a moment his lips closed before turning into a small smirk. It's been years since the two of you shared a bath. It wasn't really the first time obviously, you've shared baths for as long as you can remember and swear to the power of gods and anime, there were no malicious things involved. They were just plain baths and talks.