Two years

Ray POV
It's been two years since Charlotte has been missing her parents didn't care if she was missing. Henry barely slept. He was determined to find her he doesn't go on many missions anymore unless we think we have a lead on finding her. We have a little corner of her stuff her bracelet her song book mostly photos that we took over the years. I miss her everyday I can't believe she's gone. I decided to write her a letter:
Dear Charlotte
It's been a two years since you went missing. There isn't a single day that we aren't looking for you. I miss your smile, your laugh, you being bossy. You always been like a daughter to me.
Love
Ray
Jasper POV
Two years without Char. Shes been my best friend. I can't believe that she's gone, poor Henry he tried everything to keep her safe. They denied it for years that they ever had feelings but the day after she got kidnapped he finally realized that he was in love with her. He still does. I miss her so much. I decided to write her a letter
Dear Charlotte,
Two years goes by fast. Dang I miss you so very much. Henry never leaves the Man Cave unless there's a hit on finding you. Ray barely sleeps. Please come back.
Love
Jasper.
Piper POV
I miss my best friend. So I decided to write her a letter.
Dear Char.
I miss you so very much. Everyone misses you. You are like my sister. I miss you everyday. Henry has changed greatly. He doesn't smile not laughing.
Love
Piper.
Henry POV
I miss my best friend. I love her she isn't just my best friend she's my love of my life.
Dear Char
I want to say is I love you. I want to hug you kiss you hold your hand hear your laugh see your smile. I need to see you. There isn't a day that I think of you. I long to hold you in my hands.
Love
Hen.
Suddenly a alarm went off. We found her. "Char hold on I'm coming."
Charlotte POV
It's been two years since I been kidnapped. Each day I was beaten and raped by multiple men. I haven't been outside in months. They keep me in a basement. I held my necklace that Henry gave me for my 18th birthday. I ate breakfast they only give me a slice of bread and water. I heard yelling upstairs. I crawled to the stairs there was a gap where I usually hide. Suddenly "Charlotte where are you?" I heard a familiar voice. "Kid, look over there. I thought I saw movement." Another Mans voice said. A couple minutes later I saw a familiar face. "Ray I found her!" He said. He came closer to me. "Char, it's me Henry." Henry said. I look at him I run to him. He covered me with a blanket. He picked me up and carried me out. Ray approached me I flinched. "Ray, be careful." Henry said. I curled up in his arms. I soon felled asleep.
Henry POV
I finally have her back. I won't ever let her go. I held her tightly. I kiss her on the cheek. As we drove to the Man Cave. "Welcome Home Char."