I need you!

Henry POV
Its been a week since we kind of gotten my best friend back. Her birthday was next week. I decided to tell her how I feel. So I bought her this ring (picture above). Her and my friendship has gotten stronger since she came back. I barely left her side. She too scared to leave the Man Cave everyone gave her the letters they wrote. I will give it to her on her Birthday. I see her sitting her on her bed. "Hey Char." I said giving her a hug she flips me onto the bed. "Sorry Hen." She said. "It's fine I am sorry that I scared you." I said. She hugs me tightly. I thought she said "I love you," our eyes met.
Charlotte POV
I looked into his eyes. After telling him I love him. "Char," He said pushing a strain out of my eyes. I bit my lip "Hen," I answered. "I been wanting to tell you this since 7th grade." He said. "Okay tell me." I said "I been in love..." the sudden the crime alert went off right as our lips almost touched but the crime alert went off. Henry pulled back. "Kid, Doctor Minak escaped prison." Ray said. "Hen, be careful. I can't lose my best friend again." I said. "I will Char." He gives me a kiss on the cheek. Blushes as they run out.
Schwoz POV
Charlotte came out after the guys left. "Charlotte I saved you this." I gave her her old song book. He was the only one who knows anything about me writing music because I caught her singing while waiting for Henry and Ray. It was 10 years ago. "Thanks Schwoz." She said. "Of course." I answered. The tubes drop down and there stood Henry and Ray.  Char runs and hugs Henry. "I'm here too." Ray said. I hug Ray tightly. "Not you." Ray pushes me off him. "Sorry Ray," Charlotte said giving him a hug. "Char," Henry said.
      Henry POV
I couldn't help how beautiful she was when she hugged me. It was the first mission that I went on since we got her back. A week later it was her birthday. She hasn't she slept since she got back. I made her breakfast "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAR!!" Ray, Schwoz and I made her favorite breakfast eggs, bacon, and toast. "It's my birthday?" She said. "Of course Char," I hug her gently.
Charlotte POV
I woke up in by Henry Ray and Schwoz screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I get hugs. "It's better then last two years." I said. "What do you mean?" Ray asked. "They spent all day raping me, and beating me up." I said. Henry hands me a tiny box. I open it up "Hen it's beautiful." I said hugging him. Ray and Schwoz leaves the room. "Char I have to tell you something." He said. He sat down we were looking at each other like last week. "Okay." I said. "I been in love with you since heaven knows when. But it took me you being kidnapped to realize it." He said. I look into his eyes. He pushes a strain out of my face. I began to lean in. "Char are you sure?" He asked. "I been wanting to do this for a long time." I finally close the gap. Our lips connected and fireworks went off. We pulled back. "Wow." I said. "Char will you go out with me?" He asked. "Yes Hen." Our lips connected again.