Welcome home Char

Jasper POV
I got the best news ever my best friend is coming home Charlotte has been found. Now Schwoz, Piper, Bork, and Goosh are just sitting and waiting for them to come down the tubes. Schwoz had already set up a area for her to be examined. All the sudden the tubes dropped. We all stop talking and turn there stood Charlotte wrapped up in a blanket. No one said a word nor moved. "Hi guys." She said in a whisper. "Char is that really you?" I asked stepping up to her she nods her head I couldn't take it no more. I gave her a hug. "Char we missed you." I said she wrapped her arms around my neck. "We can catch up later. Char we need to examine ur body. To make sure there's nothing dangerous." Ray said. "Okay." She said. I noticed that Henry was holding her hand.
      Charlotte POV
Seeing my friends who have became family to me since I was 13 years old. Even Goosh was there after Jasper found out Henry's secret he retired and moved to Hawaii. I missed the Man Cave it was my second home. The hours I spent being here helping the guys out, doing movie night every Friday night, flirting with Henry. Speaking of Henry he hasn't stopped holding my hand since he found me. Schwoz did some tests "nothing that time will heal." He said. Gosh hugged me so did Schwoz. Ray hugged me tightly. They left Jasper Henry, Piper, and I alone. "Char it's your night what do you want to eat?" Henry asked. "Little bit of everything minus pickles." I said. "What did they feed you." Henry asked. "Usually a slice of bread and water. Sometimes if I behaved they would give me something more." I said. Henry hugged me tightly. As Jasper gets pizza, ice cream, ribs, milkshakes, hot dogs. The guys came back in. "Char, all your stuff is here. We saved your clothes, your songbooks, everything." Ray said. "I thought you would of thrown it out," I answered. "Henry instited to keep it." Piper said. "Oh really Hen." I raise my eyebrow at my best friend. "Of course we never gave up on finding you." Henry said. "Henry barely left the Man Cave." Ray said "I was always forced to serve their poker games and they left the tv on. I saw you guys on the news." I said.
Flashback
   A couple weeks after I was kidnapped. Six men came down with beer and chains. Two men chained my hands together. "Let's see if anyone misses you." One of them said pushing me onto his lap. I struggle as I felt his dick poking me. "Mm, beautiful girl want it now." He whispers into my ear. I stop moving "Charlotte Page is missing. She was part of LIMP all through out of high school. Last seen walking home from work with her best friend Henry Hart." The newscaster said. Photos of me come on the screen. Henry must of submitted those photos because most of them were when we hanged out.
Flashback over
Henry sees tears in my eyes. He wraps his arms around me. "Hey you are safe now. I won't let anything happen to you." He said kissing my forehead.