Part 1

so hi im kelsea. im nineteen and my mom died when i was four i have one brother. he is gay but we are still stay with eachother no matter what. his name is caleb. he has a boyfriend that he has been with for about three years.  his name is jhonathan. but anyways this book will be about me and we are the smiths. kelsea and caleb smith. we are the most richest people in the world. how do i know that? my dad is the leader of the most feard mafia in the world. so he gets money sent to us or shipped across the oceans. normaly we get about twenty million dollars every time we get money witch is about every other month or so. but if we dont get our money on time there is always consequences. my dad says that i will be the next leader. i mean i am tough and his men have taught me how to fight, handle a gun, kill people, and get them to do what i want. i think i have it down but i dont know. 

*MORNING*

i got woken up by yelling downstairs. it sounded like my dad and some other guy. i hoped out of bed and walked to the balcony where i could see the living room under me. "i'm sorry we cant get the money in today! maybe not a few days!" the boy yelled. i instantly knew it was jason my best friend. "what do you mean you cant get my money in today?! i want my money jason!" my dad yelled. i started to walk downstairs. jason watched me walk down. "daddy whats wrong?" i asked like an innocent child. "its nothing priencess. we might just be short on money for a few days. but i will still buy you everything you deserve." my dad said. "daddy we still have like eighteen million in the safe." i said like a child. "why is jason here?" i asked like i had no idea. "well he is the one that just told e we wont get money for a few days. one of the ships i had coming got lost at sea and right now i have some of my men looking for it in the jet." he said 

"well okay then i guess i will go get dressed i wanna go to the mall today." i said walking up the many flights of stairs. "jason c'mon you ain't staying with daddy he might kill you." i said but he was already following me. when we got to my room i ran in and closed the door. "hey watch it." jason said. i pushed him on the wall. "jason thomas you are the luckiest man right now. if i wouldent have walked down those stairs he would have thrown you in the dungion." i said looking in his eyes. "yeah i know thanks." he said and kissed my cheek. i wiped it off and rolled my eyes. i heard a gasp behiend me. i turned and jason has his hand over his heart. "did you just wipe my kiss off?!" he asked pretending to be offended.

 "i did and what  are you going to do about it?" i asked walking closer to him. "this." he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. i liked it. like a lot and i never wanted it to end. me and jason have been friends for the longest time and i loved him. and he loved me. i wanted to be his girlfriend but i wanted him to ask me. we pulled away because we are humans and we need oxogen. "bet ya wont wipe that one off." he wispered. our fore heads where touching. "i bet i wont.'' i said back. "well imma go get dressed." i said and before i could go he pecked my lips and i smiled.