Part 2

We had a fun day at the mall. me and jason bought so many things. well i should say he bought  me a lot of things. i tried to buy something but he wouldent let me. we are now at my house unloading the car. i can say i had fun but i can't get that kiss off my mind. i liked it. but we havent  said anything about it all day. i was afraid to bring it up but i wanna know if it meant something. "hey jason?" i said unloading the last bag out of the car. "yeah?" he asked grabbing the bag from me. "did that kiss this morning mean anything?" i asked letting curiosity get the best of me. "yes it did and i want many more kisses like that." he said grabbing my hand. i smiled. we walked in the house for the sixth and final time. "well are you staying at my house tonight?'' i asked looking at a random door and sitting on the couch. "if you want me to i will." he said and sat down next to me and held my hand once more. "yes i would like that." i said looking into his eyes. we started to lean in until our lips touch. "JASON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" my dad pulled me away from jason and put me over his shoulder. wow dad just wow. i was having the time of my life. "put me down daddy." i cried then sighed as he put me down. "well i need to talk to you." jason said to my dad. my dad was furious i could tell. they walked into the kitchen. i waited until they where in there then ran to my room. 

i sighed as i plopped on my bed. how could he ruin such a moment?, i thought. soon i heard a knock on my door. "come in!" i yelled. someone walked in but i was looking at the chandelier in my room. "hey, i just wanted to talk to you." i knew now that the person was jason. i flipped over and looked at him. i patted the spot beside me and he came and sat down. "well i wanted to ask you on a date. i know we just went to the mall but that was more like a you thing." he said looking in my eyes. when i looked at him i could feel the fireworks and when i kissed him it was better. it felt like i was on top of the world. but when he looked at me i could see and feel. the love. the passion. everything about him was perfect. his light blue eyes his brown hair. i loved the way that when he would lay down his hair would fall in his face. or whenever he got wet it would send drops of water down to his muscular arms. 

i really felt something for this boy. "yes i will go with you on a date." i said with a smile and sitting up to hug him. "i love you." he wispered in my ear but i pretended like i didnt hear him. "what was that?" i asked. "huh? oh, nothing" he said with a little chuckle at the end.