Part 3

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

*AUTHORS POV:*

kelsea and jason have went on a few dates. they are doing well and there love has grown stronger. what jason is keeping a secret is that he wants to make her his girlfriend. tonight he is going to ask her and he knew the perfect place. when he was younger his mother always told him that when he fell in love she knew the perfect place he could bring the girl. that is until she died. she would say the perfect place was by there special tree. jasons father asked the love of his life(jasons mother) to marry him there. that tree was where they had there first date. first kiss. first everything. and jason has everything planned out. he has the lights hanging and the pick nick set out. he is going to tell her it was going to be just another date. but kelsea doesent know whats comming.

*kelseas pov*

i woke up to someone shaking me lightly. "wake up keals." jason said. i rolled over and groaned. "why so early?" i asked rubbing my eyes. "its almost twelve." he said with the blankest expression on his face. i plastered on a fake smile. "dont be mad you will be fine waking up right now. i would have loved staying in my bed. but i have something planned for us. well basicly you but i made it." he said and patted my thigh. "where going somewhere?!" i yelled throwing the blankets off of me. "i need to get dressed. oh. my. god. i have to brush me teeth!" i yelled pacing my room. i stopped and smelled my breath. i made a face. ugh i have bad morning breath. i shrugged and walked to my bathroom. i heard a laugh come from my room. i peeked my head out the bathroom door and gave jason a cold hard stare. "no body asked you." i said turning the shower on. "you need help." he said while still laughing. i rolled my eyes and got in the shower. i brushed my teeth while i was in there because i didnt feel like doing it when i was done. 

i got out the shower and walked to my room where jason was. "um can you go please? there is something called privacy." i said and he held his hands up and walked out. i dried my hair and put it in a ponytail. i didnt put makeup on. i wore ripped jeans that where tight. and a over sized white shirt that had the words love writen in dark blue letters. i walked out my room and ran downstairs. i seen my brother caleb. "oh my god caleb its been like three months dude!'' i yelled running to him my hair swinging everywhere. "ive missed you so much." i said hugging him. i heard some one clear there throut it was jonathan. "ive missed you to so much." i said walking to him hugging him. "why did you come all the way from Los Angeles? what happened?" i asked walking over to jason. "well we wanted to visit. is that okay?"caleb asked. "hey loos the attitude or leave cause i will beat you with a shoe!" i said. they all laughed. "i was playing jeeze." caleb said. "im guessing you still have your fight in you?'' he asked. "never lost it." i say grabbing water from the fridge. "okay well we gotta go. sorry. BYE!'' I yelled grabbing jason and walking out the door.

"so where we going?'' i asked when we going the car. " its a suprize." he said looking at me for a split second then back at the road.  it took a while but we finally made it to a tree. it was a big tree and had a lot of beautiful green leaves. when we got out the car we walked hand in hand towards the tree. once we got closer to the tree i saw there was lights and a blanket with food on it. "this is all for you." jason said looking up at the tree while he held my hand. "its beautiful. thank you." i said hugged him. he hugged back. 

we sat down on the blanket and started talking about how our days have been. "kelsea i have to ask you something." jason said standing up. so did i. "yeah what is it?'' i asked looking in his blue eyes. " i really like you and i love your bubbly personality. and i wanted to know if......." he stopped and walked closer to me. "want to know what?" i asked looking at his pink lips. "i wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend?" when he asked that i jumped and hugged him. "YES!" I yelled. he pulled away from the hug and kissed me for a long time. i cant believe it! im his girlfriend! i am truly happy. we pulled away from the kiss. "wanna go home?'' he asked and i giggled. "yeah." i said and kissed him once more. we walked to the car. 

 when we got there there was a note on the car....