{5} On the Run + Crime Scenes

Very short a/n: warning:long chapter ahead. Get comfortable and get some snacks.
_
_
_
Detroit, Michigan
Jimmy's Bar

RK800 stood in front of the average size building, adjusting his tie. The android examined his surroundings, this included the glass door in front him. The door held multiple signs before him. One saying no dogs allowed inside. Above the sign was another sign, saying no androids allowed. If RK800 didn't have a mission that allow3d him to disobey the sign, he would've just walked off, but instead he took his chances when he walked inside, the bell ringing.

The bell got everyone's attention, making them look towards the obvious android. The android annoyed the stares of dislike and the murmurs all around him, focusing on what he came here to do. Find Lutientate Anderson. The android used his scanner to find the Lutientate, finding a match in a matter of seconds. The RK model approached a man with long, grey, messy hair and a beard. LT. Hank Anderson.

"Lutientate Anderson? My name is Connor" he introduced himself suddenly. "I'm the android sent by Cyberlife." The man he was speaking to kept his eyes on his drink, listening to the game on the television above. "I looked for you at the station, but nobody knew where you were. They said you were probably having a drink nearby. I was lucky to find you at the fifth bar."

"What do you want?" Anderson asked, not giving the android any eye contact  and sounding like he wanted nothing to do with this plastic thing, which he didn't. Why would he want anything to do with anything or anyone that interrupt him watching the game?

"You were given a case this evening" Connor informed the Lutientate. "A homicide. Involving a Cyberlife android. In accordance with the procedure, the company has allocated a specialized model  for investigators."

"Well, I don't need no assistance" Anderson claimed in response." Especially from a plastic asshole like you." Connor was informed it may be hard to get Lutientate away from the bar. He was also informed about how stubborn the man can be when it comes to his jobs and him doing said job, so he wasn't surprised by the response at all.

"Listen, I think you should stop drinking and come with me" Connor replied, watching the man pick up his glass to take a sip. "It'll make life easier for the both of us." All Anderson did in response was a nodnof the head. Well, reasoning was out. Time for persistence. "I'm sorry, Lutientate" Connor apologized. "But I must assist. My instructions stipulate that I must accompany You."

"You know where you can stick you instructions?" Anderson asked teasingly, smarting off.

This question made the RK tilt his head, utterly confused. "No" he answered, honestly not getting the teasing. "Where?" Anderson glanced over at the piece of plastic. At first, he did not believe this android didn't get the joke, but once he saw the extremely confused expression, he knew this android had no idea what he meant.

"Never mind" Hank responded, before looking forward. Silence filled the atmosphere inside. The only noise that could be heard was the television.

"You know what?" Connor asked, breaking the weird silence between him and the Lutientate. "I'll buy you one for the road. What do you say?" Connor had no other options. He had to get Anderson out of this bar and go to the crime scene, but he didn't wanna cause a scene. He had to butter this man up. Maybe It'll work. "Bartender, the same again, Please!" The android said, genuinely meaning what he said. The man behind the bar glanced over his shoulder to see who's this android was paying for so he can get the drink right. The man made the drink, handing it Hank.

"You see that, Jim?" Hank asked the bartender. "The wonders of technology." The RK android handed the man his money before the bartender left. Connor watched has the man chugged down his revealed drink before leaning back in his chair, satisfied. "You said homicide?"