Undercover Reported

Bruce

The building looked normal enough for a hospital. The entrance was a clear white with the overpowering smell of disinfected, the gleam lights made the room uncomfortably bright and white. Overall it looked normal.

The reception lady was dressed in a scrub like a uniform but not a nurse you uniform. She had a white scrub top and blue jeans her hair was brown and tied back in a tight army bun. Her face was covered in natural makeup, her eyes darted downwards typing at her computer.

"Is this it?" Nat asked while taking in the scenery. I checked the address Tony had given us a few hours prior.

"This is what's on the paper," I replied with a shrug walking towards the receptionist. She seemed to notice my shadow and looked up.

"Hello, how can I help, " she said with a smile showing her perfect teeth. She defiantly had braces when she was younger.

"Uhh hi my names Blain Kegger" I answered back using a fake name. "I'm a reporter looking to do a report on young teens suffering from mental health problems. I talked to someone called Adal James yesterday. Said we could arrange a meeting." Her eyes flickered towards Natasha analysing closing.

"This is my collage, Feodora." I quickly reply. The receptionist smiled at her which looked a little fake, to be honest.

The receptionist went back to typing on her computer. After a couple of seconds, she looked back up with a more genuine smile. "That's all clear If you take your shoes off we need to do a search just to be safe. " we both nodded at her as she stood up to get two security guards as we remove our shoes.

"She liked you," Nat stated. I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked while her a confused look.

She chuckled. "She proper checked you out" I rolled my eyes and looked at the guard. He motions to lift my arms up, as I do I see Natasha do the same with a female guard.

Peter.

"Any sixes? " Wade asks looking at his cards.

"Mmh go fish" I reply as I sift through them. "Any sevens," I ask looking at the two sevens I'm my deck. Wade lets out a sigh as he hands me two sevens, I group them and place them on the table.

"Any t- " the teen sitting across from me was suddenly cut off.

"Right people!" We all looked up at the nurse. "Team building let's go." My friend and I let out a groan as we both made a move.

Team building was something we did every week, something about "trusting others to trust yourself" which I had always found strange as wasn't they saying "love yourself before you love others."? Does trust work differently then?

I walked down the staircase that led to the hall in silence. Thinking about the man I met on the rooftop. I still couldn't work out why he cared now. He didn't for the last three months... Almost four. Why now?

" Hey, Parker!" I looked over to see a man with curly brown hair and oversized glasses. He seemed to be wearing oversized glasses. It took me a few moments to recognised him

Bruce Banner. In the flesh. he gave me a smile and a short wave. I felt my eyes widen and my pace speed up. 'That idiot must have told all of them. Why cant he just keep his nose to himself!?" I thought racing to get as far away as possible.

..........................., ................

Sorry it's short
THANK YOU FOR 112 VEIWS!!!.
What do you think of the new wattpad update?