Prompt

"I've... been dead for as long as I've been alive," (WoF OC) said, (his/her) eyes flickering. "There's no point in trying to save me now." 

"No," (Other WoF OC) started to get frantic, "I'm begging you, (W/OC). Don't you dare die. Please, please don't leave me like this." 

(W/OC) smiled weakly, the suddenly (his/her) eyes glazed over, (his/her) body going limp. Tears strained in (O/W/OC)'s eyes.

The huge (black, probably) dragon loomed over them, his eyes twinkling. 

"You." 

(O/W/OC) stood up, lips curled in a snarl. 

"This is your fault, (Darkstalker? A different evil dragon that totally shouldn't be alive but somehow is? Idk, but ima go with Darkstalker for now. Change it if you like!). (S/he) wouldn't be dead right now if you were never born." 

"How in Pyrrhia can you change the already happened?" (Darkstalker) rumbled. "Last time I checked, you couldn't time travel." 

Maybe I can, the smaller dragon thought. Time travel. Why not? 

"I can read your thoughts, you know," (Darkstalker) growled. "You aren't going anywhere." 

"Saaaays the giant clumsy black dude," (O/W/OC) replied, starting to grin. "When (he)'s up against a quick little dragon who's been chasing SkyWings since (s/he) was little." 

"What??" (Darkstalker) roared, flames shooting from (his) nostrils. (He) slammed (his) huge talons down on the ground only half a dragon's wingspan away. 

(O/W/OC) jumped out of the way, and spread (his/her) wings. 

"So long, sucker!" 

(O/W/OC) disappeared into the sky, where not even (Darkstalker) could touch him.