Parole

(FRANKY'S POV)

My parole hearing was today. It's been two weeks since I was jumped in the shower and I was looking and feeling almost back to normal. The concussion was still there but it didn't effect my sight or movements anymore.

I was a nervous wreck. I've probably rehearsed what I was going to say probably 500 times. I had a gut feeling The Freak has something up her sleeve. She was going to fuck this up for me. I didn't know how but she was.

I hoped The Freak told Gidge that my hearing was moved up a day. Maybe that was her plan. Not to tell Gidge so that I had no one to vouch for me.

I grabbed my stomach as a sharp pain hit me. The gear was still in my stomach. I had to swallow it to avoid being strip searched. I was going to fucking kill Kim. Who did that little bitch think she was hiding the gear in my cell? I needed to hurry and get the hearing over with so that I can focus on getting this shit out of me.

Red burst into the cell.

"You fucking swallowed it." She said.

"I had to. They woulda found it on me and my parole will be fucked."

"Come on, I'm taking you to medical." She said, reaching for me.

I smacked her hand away.

"No Red. I'm not going to the nurse."

"What if that shit breaks? You'll die Franky."

"I rather die then."

"Well I'm not going to let that happen!"

"It's not your choice to make! I've waited so long for this Red. I need to get out of here."

Just then Mr. Jackson walked in.

"Time for your parole hearing Franky." He said

"Right-o."

I followed him out the door, shooting Red a look.

"Hey Mr Jackson." She said.

He turned around.

"What is it Smith?"

I pleaded with her with my eyes. Please no...

"Uh...you'll tell me how it goes with her?"

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"She can tell you when she gets back." He said.

The walk to the hearing seemed to take forever. I did everything I could to hide that fact I was in pain. I was really hot and nauseous and it made it hard to walk.

The first thing I noticed when we got to the hearing was that Gidge wasn't there. I knew it. Ferguson didn't fucking tell her my hearing was a day early. What the fuck was I going to do?"

I nervously took a seat.

"Is everyone here?" The parole board director asked.

"Well actually," I started to say, but just then Gidget rushed into the room. Oh thank god...

"My apologies." She said.
    "Somebody must have forgotten to tell me her hearing was pushed up a day."

I looked at Ferguson who was trying to hide the fact she was upset. Her plan failed. Gidge was here.

I smiled at Gidget and she gave me one back.

"Well we can start now." The director said.
      "Miss Westfall, in your time working with Franky, do you think she's ready for parole?"