Ch. 4: Come Get Me

"well, it's getting late", taehyung said looking at his watch on his left wrist, finishing his milkshake as he excuses himself going to the restroom first before they leave,"I'll be back", taehyung stood up from his seat and walk towards the way to the restroom.

jungkook took his phone and saw that he received 20 messages and 11 missed calls from an unknown number, he puts the passcode to his phone and opens the messages.

unknown:
hey are you still there at the cafe?

yah kook, text me when you're done I'll pick you up

it's jimin btw
message me okay?

kook you're not replying

are you still alive?

i messaged taehyung already so i think you're still there text me later k?

jungkook didn't finished the text as he gets dizzy later on, locking his phone and puts it back inside his pocket, he massaged his temple thinking that it well lessen the dizziness he's experiencing right now,"what the fuck's happening to me", he mutters still doing the massage, then a hand landed on his shoulder, his muscles tensing up since he didn't know who it is,"come on kook, let's go" oh it's just taehyung, jungkook nods his head, trying to act normal since he didn't want to tell his bestfriend and maybe he's just sleepy again, but when they got out of the cafe he's body turns to heat up, beads of sweat running down on his face as taehyung notices this,"kook are you okay? you're sweating and shit you're burning", taehyung says as he caresses jungkook's cheeks and neck,"n-no I'm fine, just go I'll text hyung to come and get me".

"no I'm not leaving you here, who knows you might pass out in the middle of the street?"

"hyung, i can handle myself", jungkook chuckles as he leans on the cafe's wall outside, taehyung walks near him still checking on his temperature,"are you sure? cause you might punch me next time for leaving you here", taehyung jokes that made jungkook laugh, the younger is now closing his eyes as he slowly slid down the wall,"yeah I'm fine" jungkook slurrs, waving his hand to taehyung,"I'll call jimin for you", taehyung takes out his phone as he dials the phone number of the older,"hello? yeah it's me taehyung, jungkook's bestfriend and uh can you come and get jungkook? i think he's getting sick, yeah thank you oh no problem I'm his bestfriend after all".

"he'll be here in a minute, so be sure to stay awake okay? stand up and go inside first so you'll not look like a beggar here outside", taehyung helps him stands up, as they go inside the cafe again and puts jungkook to one of the chairs, asking the barista to look out for his friend,"I'll be going now, namjoon-hyung is picking me up", taehyung says to jungkook, as the younger just nods his head again to him,"are you really sure you're fine here?".

"yes I'm fine!! just go!"

"okay bye kook!", taehyung ruffles his hair as he goes outside when he saw his hyung's car, looking back again to see jungkook who's head is on the table before going inside the car.

---

jungkook is so near to crying, since his body starts to tingles especially on his private part, wanting to touch it but since he's out here in a public place he can't do it because someone might took a video of him and post it on the social media so he just grips on the table, hiding his face as he tries to just sleep it off.

"hey little one"

"h-hyung?", jungkook looks up immediately, his eyes trying to see who it was but since it's all blurry he's kind of terrified that it's a stranger who's talking to him,"yes it's me" the other took a seat beside jungkook.

but something's off the voice is nothing near to jimin's voice and the guy who's he talking has a black hair but his stepbrother has a silver hair,"y-your not hyung, go away" jungkook mumbles, looking away from the guy,"oh shush it's me little one", the stranger chuckles as he starts rubbing jungkook's arm. the guy's hand suddenly goes lower to his thighs, gripping on it.

"fucking s-stop touching me", jungkook growls, trying to remove the guy's hand but it was no use, he has no strength to push away the stranger,"let's get you out of here", the guy signals the others as jungkook saw three people who's grabbing his arms, leading him outside to a black van as they shoved him inside.

"let me go, please", jungkook cries his eyes are now clear he can see everyone who's touching him so disgustingly, but still dizzy.

they are four people in the van, as they started caressing jungkook's clothed body,"h-help!" jungkook yells out hoping someone will hear him, a guy puts a duck tape over his lips as he can't speak now,"shut up, slut" the guy started rubbing his nipples as the others trail their hands lower to jungkook's crotch area, jungkook hates everything they do but his body keeps reacting to their actions maybe that's why the cookies and his drink taste weird.

the younger is now crying his tears keeps streaming down his face, thinking that this will be the end of his life.

the guy who's on his crotch area starts rubbing him, that sends pleasure to his spine and he hates how he loves it.

but then... someone's banging on the door, causing the molesters to stop moving but the banging stops too so the others was about to continue what they're doing.

suddenly the window of the van next to the driver's seat was now broken as a mysterious man opens the car door and pulls the driver outside forcingly, closing it again and looks at the backseat.

hyung!

"well well well what do we have here" the guy or should we call him jimin smirks at the guy who's touching jungkook,"fuck park".

"if i were you i would get my hands off of that boy's body", jimin calmly says as jungkook just stares at him, not knowing what he's saying because now all of he's thinking about is, jimin fucking the shit out of him.

"or else what?"

"well, i mean the cops are on their way", jimin slowly goes to the backseat joining them, looking straight to the guy's eyes as the others shivers, "give him the boy", the van's door opens revealing some police officers with their gun up.

----

"h-hyung?", jungkook looks up to his stepbrother, the younger was now being carried by jimin yeah he's that strong, taking him to his car,"yes little one?", jimin asked who turns his head to jungkook,"n-nothing".

jungkook's body is still burning, and jimin notice that but he doesn't know that jungkook needs something from him, his cock still aching inside his pants as he keeps squirming on jimin's arms,"if you keep doing that, you'll fall", jimin said as they were near to his car, jungkook stops squirming but his cheeks starts to redden, thinking of how he can get jimin to fuck him inside his car.

the older opens the car door on the passenger's seat as he puts jungkook inside, walking around the car to join jungkook inside, after he closed the car door he puts his seatbelt on but he didn't notice jungkook taking off his seatbelt and smoothly leaning on jimin's space,"j-jungkook, what are you doing", jimin looks at him nervously because they are outside and on a public road.

jungkook straddles jimin, bending down to stare at jimin's eyes.

"hyung, fuck me"