Ch. 5: Hyung

MILD SMUT!!

"hyung, fuck me"

"are you out of your mind, kook?", jimin widen his eyes as he stares back at jungkook who's now straddling him, the younger was about to lean in but the older quickly covers jungkook's lips and stops him,"no jungkook, stop this".

"but hyung! don't you want me?", lust is taking over jungkook, his hips starts to move as he grinds on jimin's private area, his ass is directly moving on jimin's clothed dick causing the older to moan unconsciously, "j-jungkook, you're my s-stepbrother".

"so? no one will know hyung, i need you please!", jungkook hides his face on jimin's neck, licking on jimin's sweet spot how did he know? oh of course the reaction of jimin's face answers it."damn baby, you don't know what you're doing", jimin groans holding jungkook's hips to stop him from doing anything again.

"oh yes i do, hyung", the younger takes jimin's both hands bringing it over his head before he continues moving his hips, jimin keeps his mouth shut not wanting to alert the citizens outside. jungkook frowns in disagreement as he brings his lips against jimin's that shocks his stepbrother, him licking the older's upper lip asking for permission as jimin did so, they didn't fight for dominance since jimin let jungkook what he wanted to do, for now.

the younger is getting impatient, he stops kissing jimin just to open his zipper and also jimin's, his hands taking both of their length out exposing themselves to each other,"jungkook?", jungkook looks down staring in awe as he's now drooling, trying to remove his pants fully but jimin stops him,"no jungkook not now, not in my car".

"but hyung! it hurts!", jungkook whimpers, pouting as he tries to please the older but it looks like it's not working,"look let's just try this", jimin took his hands out from jungkook's grip as he grabs jungkook's dick and also his, and he starts pumping causing the younger to let out a long moan,"good?".

"n-no, but it's fine", jungkook bit his lips as his eyes are closing, the younger clings on jimin bringing their clothed bodies close to each other, the older is now pumping faster than the usual as the sudden movement made jungkook's body arch, the younger letting out series of moans his legs starts to cramp because of the uncomfortable space they are in.

"h-hyung, wait~ i-i uh.. fuck!"

the older didn't stop, he continues on giving pleasure to jungkook and also to himself but he has other plans.

just when jungkook was about to cum, jimin gripped on his base tightly not letting any single drop of his seeds come out, "no! hyung! please! i was so so c-close!", jungkook cries out his body trembling because of the denied orgasm,"that's a punishment for attacking me earlier so suddenly", jimin smirks, tucking in his own dick inside his pants and zips up his zipper even though his dick is aching for more but that's for later but not now, not inside his car. he slaps jungkook's dick, causing the younger to let out a painful moan and swiftly pumped it for a second.

"now go back to your seat, I'll deal with you later", jimin gave his butt a smack before pushing him to the passenger seat,"b-but!", jungkook sniffles, he was in the verge of crying because he didn't get what he wanted,"no buts, we're going home now", jimin starts the engine not letting jungkook to argue with him anymore.

the younger didn't said anything as his lips forms a pout, taking his cock inside his pants and closed the said clothe up. he looks away from the older as he tries to ignores his hard on, squirming on his seat time by time since it's really getting painful. why are we aren't there yet it feels like we've been here on the road for 5 hours. but it's actually 20 minutes.

"you okay?", jimin chuckles as he saw the younger moving everytime, and sometimes also looking at the younger's bulge ah this kid still aching inside his pants. they're almost near their house, jimin's hard on was gone while jungkook...

"can you hurry up so i can touch myself!"

"alright you big baby", jimin speeds up, putting pressure on the pedal and there's no speed limit in their neighborhood so he's safe, "how did your dick already calmed down" the younger groans, still rubbing his thighs together to get more friction.

"well if you stopped rubbing your thighs maybe your hard on had already died down earlier".

"ugh whatever, just continue driving", jungkook whines as his hands lands on his thighs to keep it from moving, since he really can't stop himself. jimin shakes his head and turns right, the house can be seen by now as he slows down a bit since they're some cars infront of them,"fuck it", jungkook zips down his zipper as he was about to take out his member, but jimin caught his hand squeezing them both, "stop right there, you're not gonna cum inside of my car", jimin glares at him, jungkook being the good boy he is zips up his pants again and grips on the leather seat.

"we're almost there kook"

------

"oh boys! you're back!", junghee smiles widely as she took her apron off and greets them with a hug, "e-excuse me mom", jungkook gently removes her arm around him, smiling cutely before taking jimin's wrist that caused his stepbrother to confusedly look at him.

"okay, come downstairs later i made some cookies!"

"we will mom", jungkook quickly drags jimin upstairs, his tight pants already killing him as he opened the door to his room shoving jimin inside, the older steps back at the harsh push as jungkook locks the door and looks at jimin with lust.

the younger walking near him and pushed him onto his bed, jimin feeling the mattress against his back as he felt jungkook straddling him, the younger's ass directly sitting on jimin's crotch area.

"now you said earlier that you're going to deal with me, let's do it now shall we?"