Seis

Asrrstfvnjb

i love the stranger things soundtrack it's so good

it really gives off day union vibes to me for some odd reason

.

.

.

"Oooh, that's the good shit..." Merciless shuddered, smoke slowly floating from his mouth. Joyous leaned over, scrunching up their nose out of curiosity. "Whaddya... oh, you're real buzzed out, huh? I honestly forgot you did this." They remarked, gawking over their brother's astonished expression.

They then started to study his face. An excessive amount of piercings lined it. At least four on each fern. He had Dauntless implement them in his ferns because when he tried it himself, he damaged his wriggle detectors. A shiny, golden, ring rested on his nose. In the middle was a small design of a bat, decorated with silver rhinestones. The middle sibling knew for a fact that he had a tongue piercing as well, but it was only a basic silver pearl in the middle.

"Val, you've gotta try this shit!" Merciless shoved the device in his sibling's face as they slowly accepted it. Joyous side-eyed their brother out of worry. "Koda, mamá doesn't care if we vape in her house, right?" They inquired. And in return, Merciless gave them a funny grin. "C'mon, Val! She literally smokes weed around us. Course she don't care!" He laughed. The middle sibling only nodded and drew the mouthpiece towards their mouth, until they stopped when it was right in front of their lips.

They turned towards their younger brother again. "What flavor is in right now?" Joyous cocked an eyebrow in the process. Merciless smirked while his pupils slightly dilated. "It's butterscotch reserve. One of your personal favorites, bud." Joyous' eyes lit up as they immediately hovered their finger over the power button. The device lit up as Joyous waited a few moments, and then inhaled. Sliding the mouthpiece off of their lips, they then exhaled the vapor.
Merciless looked down at them, waiting for his sibling's usual reaction to the flavor. But instead, they cocked an eyebrow, meeting eyes with their brother.

"Wassup? Sumn' wrong wit' it?" The pale-yellow-eyed man questioned. His sibling conspicuously eyed him with a mischievous smirk on their face.

Merciless was extremely confused by this, cocking an eyebrow back.

"This isn't butterscotch reserve, estúpido! This tastes like... this is chilled apple pear! Just HOW do you get that mixed up?" Joyous snickered. Causing Merciless' face to become warm out of sheer embarrassment. His eyes went wide and his shoulders rose, ready to attempt to defend himself. "I-I-I-I haven't had butterscotch in a while, and same with ACP, I guess..." Merciless' grimace was strong, and after a low growl, he snatched the vape pen out of his sibling's hands.

Joyous wanted to start screaming and fight for it back, but instead, they angrily shook their head. They knew their mother didn't condone fighting in her house. The middle child calmed down with a sigh. Then, they turned their body over to their right, laid down on the shared bed, and closed their eyes.

The youngest curiously peered over them, however, he didn't want Joyous to know he was looking at them, so he stopped almost immediately. Merciless adjusted himself by scooting forward and laying on his back, getting acquainted with the chalky white ceiling.

"Yo, Joyous," He said. "Yeah...?" Joyous rasped, opening their eyes.

The tallest sibling shifted his eyes to the right for a split second, until staring back up at the smooth, white, ceiling. He couldn't help but smile. "Do ya think... when this is all over- when we win- we'll take mom back to our home planet?" Merciless asked as he took abrupt pauses mid-sentence.