Ocho y medio

yeahyeahheeeeeeeeyeeeeeeaaaaaahhh

another madness combat song because i love madness combat

.

.

.

.

.

.

The eight of you were all exchanging looks with each other, some disheartening, some expectant.

"So, uhm...." Pleasant trailed off.

"Who's gonna drive?" Merciless finished.

You were all standing at the garage and your desired vehicle. It was, of course, a very large car, considering that it had the perfect amount of seats for everyone. The exterior was a sleek black with deep red LEDs lining the doors, wheels, windows, and more.

A few people glanced at Dauntless, but he gave a dismissive look with a shake of his head.

You placed your hands on your hips and looked at the Commander.

"Sir, who should drive? You should decide, since everyone here is fuckin' delusional and has no idea how to make up their minds."

Merciless heard this loud and clear and bared his teeth with a scowl.

"Cállate la boca, Amorous! You're the one who doesn't know how to keep track of time!"

You raised an eyebrow out of shock and your eyes widened. It was the look you always gave before getting heated.

"Why the fuck do you care so much, huh?! Las mujeres te tienen miedo y tu hermano siempre te dice que te controles!" You argued back, pointing at the yellow axolotl. Then, you continued as the two of you began to approach each other.

"You're like a fucking dog!"

"The fuck you say?!"

No one bothered to stop you two, and the Commander was staring at you both with a smile. However, he was not amused.

You and Merciless got much closer. He towered over you even when slightly hunched over, but height wasn't something you found intimidating. Rather, maturity. But it's not like either of you weren't being immature.

"You're gonna ruin this mission like you always do, I just know it. Why the hell are ya even here?! You're always so dependant on the bossman and for what? It's like you need his validation at all times or else you'll die! Got daddy issues or somethin', baby?"

Merciless gave a chaotic grin as he could tell he irked a nerve.

"My daddy's still alive, that's for sure."

The atmosphere dropped as Merciless' grin slowly fell. Foreseeable's eyebrows rose as Emotionful sucked the air through his teeth. Pleasant's usual smile fell, she couldn't see, but maybe that was for the better. Otherworldly continued to stare as Dauntless did not appreciate what you had said, but didn't want to intervene. Turbulent was taken aback as he began to slowly cover his eyes, and the Commander had no reaction.

Merciless' mischievous glint in his eyes was not there anymore. However, you stood your ground, your eyelids not going down even once.

In a quick movement, Merciless lunged at you, and you didn't have time to dodge because of his tall figure. You both fell on the ground, grunting. The fall was pretty painful. Your widened eyes were looking everywhere but his face. The back of your head had collided with the ground rather roughly, causing your vision to falter. You didn't care about anything else, you just wanted to get off of the ground. Merciless was now yelling in Spanish, but it was drowned out by you focusing on something other than him.