Ocho

okatyy

decided to add my favorite song from a girl group i like

they aren't real but that's ok

plus this kind of music is my personal headcanon of what foreseeable listens to cuz i love her so much and what ive done with my own interpretation of her character

.

.

.

As soon as the noise the alarm clock made sounded, the woman had never sprang up and thrown her covers off of her body so quickly. She struck her alarm so hard, it fell off of her nightstand. However, the noise stopped, so she didn't care about it being on the floor.

She quickly fitted her feet into her slippers that were light pink with a very comfortable and fluffy texture, accompanied with white, cartoon-ish looking guppies on them. She almost tripped making her way to her bathroom, not even bothering to bring her robe. Foreseeable was simply too excited for the day, she had to get ready as quickly as she could. The woman wasted no time in the bathroom. In about thirty-five minutes she was done.

She hurriedly stepped out, slippers back on her feet, and a towel wrapped around her body. She immediately opened her gigantic closet that was neatly organized by her brother.

"I shouldn't have to wear my work gear today, I'll just change later! Hmm... I wanna wear something cute, but not too over the top..." Foreseeable thought out loud, her ears twitching in thought. Her smile faded away as she couldn't decide on an outfit in a span of forty seconds.

After about twenty minutes of searching, the ecstatic woman finally figured out what to wear, but Otherworldly's work was ruined. However, he could definitely fix it in less than a minute, so there was nothing to worry about.

Foreseeable's outfit consisted of a rosy pink drawstring crop top with lantern sleeves, solid black leggings with styled rips, and black platform boots that reached mid calf. She then quickly applied clear lip gloss, put silver hoops on her pierced fish ears, then examined herself in the mirror. The outfit could have been better, but Foreseeable did not have the time to make adjustments. Either way, it was an extremely important day, she presumed it'd be fine.

The angelfish sharply inhaled, opened her door, stepped out, and shut it by leaning against it. She got back on her feet and trailed her hand across the matte painted wall in the color of a dark burgundy. Foreseeable did not try to speed up her walk, she went at a slow, steady pace, collecting her thoughts for what was about to happen. She had a big smile on her face that she couldn't get rid of.

As soon as she got to the end of the hallway to the main lounge, absolutely no time was wasted.

The sound of at least several confetti poppers and party horns were heard, startling the woman for a brief moment. Then, as she regained herself, the magic words were finally carried out.

"FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!"

Nearly everyone shouted together, and of course, Foreseeable still couldn't stop smiling. She blushed as her brother stood in front of her with the most beautiful birthday cake she'd ever seen. Although, Otherworldly didn't look so well. She raised an eyebrow due to his nervous expression.

"This... is my first time making a cake in a while. If it is not to your liking... I will gladly make another. But— happy birthday, Akilah."

Foreseeable had no clue why the eel was so on edge, the cake was absolutely incredible. Otherworldly's skill to make anything look and taste great at the same time was incredible. The base of the cake was a bubblegum pink with an ombre of pink swirls of on the top going around in a circle. Around the base was a criss cross patern in white icing. In between the spaces were pieces that looked like pearls, and were most likely edible. In the top center of the cake, there were pink and white candles stuck in. The number they made up was four hundred thirty-three. That was how old Akilah was on this day.