Chapter Eleven- Taste the Rainbow

-Later that night-

*Wyatt's p.o.v*

Tremaine, Davian, James, and I have to share a room. I blushed as I came out of the shower. Davian and James were sitting on the ground watching tv. Tremaine was laid out on the bed. He got up and took a shower after me. I blushed as I climbed into the bed. When he came out 10 minutes later, I blushed furiously. He came out completely naked and I stared. I really did and I blushed when I immediately bit my lip. He smirked and I squealed when he sat on the bed.

James climbed on his lap and started kissing him. He took off his boxers and slowly sat on Tremaine. They both moaned loudly and I blushed as they were fucking each other. James held in his moans because everyone except us were knocked out. Davian joined in and I just watched it happened. When they got done, I just blushed.

I got up quickly to get some air. I slammed the door behind me and I sighed. I blushed hard and went downstairs to get some water. After what I just saw, I needed some water.

I was turned towards the sink. I was drinking my water. I turned around and jumped when I saw Tremaine in the kitchen as well. He had on gray sweatpants and he came over to me.

He stood in front of me. I blushed as he trapped me where I was. I gasped as he grabbed my dick through my shorts.

"Tremaine...wait..." I moaned.

"I am not waiting..." He looked at me.

He kissed me and I moaned helplessly as he shoved me against the counter. He took my shorts off in one go and made me face the living room. I blushed when I saw James and Davian.

He spread my legs wide and whispered in my ear.

"Try to be quiet..." He smirked before he sat on the floor. I blushed as I tried to move his head away from there. He grabbed both of my hands and placed them behind my back. He tied my hands behind my back. He spread my legs wider and smirked.

"Baby, try not to scream." He warned before I suddenly felt him push his tongue inside of me.

"Ahhh...Tremaine!" I moaned. My whole body collapsed against the counter as he just ate me. I covered my mouth and held onto the counter.

"Ahhhhh!" I almost collapsed again but he grabbed me and lifted me on his face. I blushed as he walked upstairs without dropping me. I heard the door close and I was thrown on the bed with my ass up in the air.

James appeared in front of me along with Davian. I was really trying to hold my moans in, but Tremaine was just so rough. He was eating me like really eating me.

"Ahhhhh! Tremaine!" I moaned.

"Shhh baby. You are getting loud." Davian chuckled quietly.

When he suddenly hit my spot, I was about to scream but Davian kissed me. He was kissing me to keep me quiet.

I saw James move down to where Tremaine was. A few moments later, i hear Tremaine groan quiet. Tremaine unties my hands and I started stroking Davian.

He groaned in my lips as we were kissing. I moaned loudly when Tremaine twisted his tongue inside of me. My whole body trembled. I held onto Davian for dear life as I was getting eaten. I kept stroking Davian and he smirked.

"Are you cumming..." He groaned.

"AHHHHH-mmmm" Davian immediately covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming out loud. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I sighed in content. I stroked Davian faster when I realized he was about to cum. He groaned in my ear before I felt the sticky liquid on my hands. I licked and sucked off my fingers. He watched me do that and his eyes turned black. Suddenly, I was flipped over him. My ass was in his face. He shoved his tongue in me.

"Nooo wait Davian!" I whined. He smacked my ass hard and just started fucking me hard with his tongue.

"AHHHHH!" I didn't care at this point that the whole house heard me.

"AHHHHHHH!" I moaned and collasped against the bed as Davian didn't let me run away from his tongue. He was just so rough...like just like Tremaine....

"You like the way he fucks your little hole with his tongue baby..."

"Ahhhh! Yes!" I moaned.

"Davian...do your little trick...make our little one go crazy..." James smirked.

Davian suddenly rolled his tongue inside of me. My legs shook and I moaned.

"AHHHHHHH! DAVIAN!"

"You are so fucking wet baby. You must like that trick..." Tremaine groaned.

"No...I can't be wet..."

"You don't feel that drip down your leg. Look at you. You are fucking wet aren't you..."

"Ahhh no...Ahhhh!"

"Oh really...Davian, you know what to do..." He started going fast and I moved my hips with him.

"Ahhhhh!" I whined.

"You are moving your fucking little hips. There you go...fuck his tongue back!" He groaned.

"Ahhhh! Davian!" I moaned.

"Cum." Tremaine ordered. That one word just left me to explode. I immediately slumped against the bed.

I immediately passed out. I woke up the next morning. I blushed when I felt a warm chest underneath me. I sat up and moaned softly when I felt something poking me near my hole.

I looked down and saw Tremaine who was staring up at me. I rolled my hips and he gripped my waist tightly. He immediately hissed.

"Not yet..." He whispered huskily.

I rolled my hips again and he gripped my waist harder to the point where I couldn't move.

"You don't want to wake the sleeping wolf baby..." He warned.

"But what if I do..." I blushed.

"Then you will be dicked down so hard that you wouldn't be able to walk straight for two weeks..." He stated.

I gasped and blushed furiously.

"It is time to get up and get the day started...we are going to find your grandma..." He looked at me.

"Okay." I said standing up. James comes in the room with Davian.  They both groan. I blushed and scurried into the bathroom. What the hell is going on me? Why do I want to just....fuck them so bad....

There has to be an explanation and I am going to find out...