04 - coincidence (pt. 2)

previous chapter:

'owww what the he- atsumu?!?'

current chapter:

"ATSUMU? wHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE???"
she questioned, slightly squinting her eyes and rubbing her red elbows.

"oh sorry for that, L/n-san. I was just jogging like every morning, I didn't know you jogged around here too."
He claimed, giving her a hand.

She took the hand and stood up, dusting off all the dirt from her pants.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to jog. I was having fun until you made me trip"
She responded.

He chuckled
" Why don't we get some McDonalds? accept it as an apology"
He offered

"hmm.. okay~"
she accepted.

as he turned around, she had a mischievous grin on her face.

----Timeskip to when they're eating----

" dammit Y/n! you really had to order the whole McDonalds didn't you? I mean WHO THE HECK SPENDS 1000 YEN ALL ON ONE PERSON?!! AND ON MCDONALDS?"
he said, feeling a large hole in his wallet.
(a/n: based on true events- ☠)

" payback"
she said proudly.

then Atsumu's phone rang.

" Hey 'Tsumu, where are you?"
the voice asked.

it was Osamu's voice.

" you were taking too long on finding your clothes. so I went ahead. then, I bumped into Y/n. we're having breakfast at McDonald's right now."
He said as he gestured for Y/n to speak to Osamu on the phone.

Osamu was slightly furious cause of the fact that he was with Y/n ALONE, and he didn't know why he was feeling this way.

He was about to snap through the phone but immediately stopped as he heard Y/n's voice.

" Hello Osamu-san. Atsumu and I are in McDonald's. where are you?"
She said.

" I'm near the park because I was late for my daily jogging with Atsumu. I guess I'm here to pick him up now, please bring him here."
He responded.

"Okay. We'll see you in a bit, Osamu-san."
she smiled through the phone

but deep down inside of her, she knew that a smile wasn't enough to show how happy she was that Osamu and her were going to meet again.

she didn't know why she was happy but she just thought that it was because he's a friend. I mean, who wouldn't be excited to see your friend?
===========
author's note:

konnichiwa minasan !
thank you for reading this chapter.
sorry, it's short, and it sucks—
anyways, i'm glad that people actually read my crap :)
tysm
but I might not update for a while :((
i'm also thinking about starting an Atsumu X reader but it's not final.
I'd love to know your opinion about it :))

stay safe

ja mata ne!~