1k Views Special <3

author's note:

(OOPS I ACCIDENTALLY UPLOADED THIS A WHILE AGO-)
konnichiwa minasan!
thank you all so much for the love and support.
we finally got to 1k views and i'm so happy!!
thank you!!
this is not part of the series,
it's just one of my ways of saying thank you.
enjoy!!

================

Y/n and Osamu have been dating for a year now.

It was their anniversary this very day.

He had planned everything out, he was going to recreate everything that they did on their first date.

1. Avocado Tree

On their first date, the first thing they did was planting. Y/n had planted an avocado tree in her apartment.

So, Osamu decided to buy some avocado seeds to plant.

Y/n was currently working as an Assistant Librarian at the local library as a part-time job to help pay for her expenses.

Her shift was almost about to end and soon, she could be with Osamu and celebrate their anniversary.

He wanted to make everything happen just like how it happened in the past.

He set up a table on the porch of her apartment, gathering all the materials and putting them down on the table.

He wanted to do the decorations exactly like how it happened.

He put up some fairy lights and some vintage chairs to go with it.

And now, all he needed to do was to pick Y/n up.

He got into his car and drove to the library.

He spotted Y/n.

She was wearing a graphic tee, slightly covered by a vintage Japanese windbreaker, with mom jeans and a belt.

She let her hair down and wore clear lipgloss with a bit of blush and mascara.