marriage

a/n:
so like a reader wanted to see the marriage so, i wrote a chapter abt it :DD
-------------

5 MONTHS AGO..

" y/n? why aren't you walking down the aisle?"
mikio, the maid of honor, asked.

"i'm nervous, mikio."
y/n admitted.

" why?"
mikio asked.

" today's supposed to be the perfect day and what if i mess up?"
y/n said.

mikio chuckled.

" mess up? there's no such thing as that. in osamu's eyes, everything you do is flawless. and to be honest, i know you won't mess up!! you got this, y/n!"
mikio encouraged her.

" thank you, mikio!!"
y/n said before pulling mikio into a hug.

" now go walk down that aisle! good luck."
mikio commanded.

y/n nodded before turning around.

the doors opened, revealing y/n.

her father was waiting for her, and they soon walked down the aisle.

" you look beautiful, n/n."
her father remarked.

" thank you, dad. i am also very thankful that you are present on such an important day for me."
y/n responded.

they arrived near the altar.

" anything for my daughter. good luck"
her father said before letting her go.

time skip - -

"f/n, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"
the priest asked.

" yes, i do."
y/n responded.

"osamu, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"
the priest asked.

" i do."
osamu responded.

"forasmuch as y/n and osamu
have consented together in holy matrimony, and have pledged their love and loyalty to each other, and have declared the same by the joining and the giving of rings, by the power vested in me, and as witnessed by friends and family, I now pronounce you husband and wife."
the priest says.

" you may now kiss the bride."
the priest adds.

osamu uses one hand to cup y/n's cheek, with the other arm slipping around her waist.

they both leaned in and kissed.

«THE END»

if y'all are asking, mikio was the one who caught the bouquet that y/n threw.
oh and akagi is still single.
suna was the best man while mikio was the maid of honor.
yes, l/n ryota (y/n's big bro) was there as well.
atsumu kept crying in his seat cus he was proud of his brother.

well, that concludes the story.

love y'all no homo 💓

goodbye ^-^

( october 10, 2020 - edit: i forgot to put credits that i got the script from the internet i'm really sorry that i only noticed now as i was editing the book and well tbh, i'm a very forgetful person. please excuse my ignorance.)