Quantum leap chapter 5

Lock down

The waiting room 1999

Al taps the hand link and he smokes from his ceger.

And after blowing a few smoke rings he says to the new visitor.

"Who are you?"

Sam body was looking at himself in the mirror inbeded in the middle of the table in the middle of the waiting room.

And Sam says.

"How have you done this?"

"Normally I would explain everything but time is something I don't have this time around. All I can say is that you have exchanged places in time with a really good friend of mine in time his name's is Sam and you have leaped inside his body that's why you look like him"

Sam's face looked even more confused as he was touching his own face and says not sure what the word means.

"Leaped???"

Al nods and taps the hand link

"It's important that I find out who you are and where you have come from"

"Don't you already know?"

"No not this time around some time his traveling in time becomes random and we find it hard to locate him."

"My name is......I am finding it hard to remember my memory is a mess right now."

" Don't worry it's the by product of what brought you here go slow and try and remember, your memories will return in time"

Sam's body nods and looks at Al wearing the white suit Sam had originally leaped in.

"My name is smith and there's a illness,a really bad illness."

Al taps the hand link the device flashes red, yellow and green and continues to say.

"What kind of illness?"

Smith trying to remember

"I can't remember....."

He trys to remember.

"What year are you from Mr smith?"

"2020"

"2020?" Al taping really quickly and looking even more confused.

"It looks like Ziggy was right Sam's leaped into his own future."

"What Time are we now?"

"1999"

"1999?" Mr smith looking really confused

"I have traveled 21 years into the past

Al nods

"Cool"

Al taps the hand link and says

"That's all for now thanks"

Al runs back into to the control room and says to Ziggy.

"Ziggy I know where Sam is he's leaped 21 years into the future."

Ziggy replys

"If that is correct there is no way to tell why Sam has leaped there to advise him what wrong he is there to correct as I don't have any data relating to the future. And contact with him from our time is currently impossible."

Al in very deep thought taps into the hand link he looks towards the imaging chamber door and says out loud as if he was talking to sam in front of him.

"Hang in there buddy am on my way i don't know how but I'll find a way I swear to God."

End of part 5