Quantum leap chapter 8

Part 8

Younger Al says to his future self.

"what's the best way to save marks life?"

Older Al taps the hand link and the LEDs of the device light up like a Christmas tree and it's flashs red, yellow and green like crazy.

Al hits the link a few times and it goans and says while hitting the device.

" you useless pile of gummy bears"

Young Al smiles at himself and says

"is this how I act? It definitely puts every thing in perspective when you see yourself like this."

Suddenly old Al says again.

"bingo Ziggy says you're best bet is to get into your car that is just behind this garage and hit the road and cross to the next state and stay there for a few hours."

Young Al nods

And old Al says

"go, go you don't have much time to lose."

Young Al runs out of the toilets and runs towards his car while hologram Al taps a few buttons on the hand link disappears and reappears into the passenger side of Als car.

Younger Al gets into the car and with not much time to lose silps in and starts the engine and pulls the car away from the garage and hits the road.

Old AL guides young AL in the driver's seat and they both hit the freeway.

Meanwhile back in 2020.

Sam doing his best to help the patients all around him.

The nurse comes back to him and says.

"we are having success with the vaccine you created doctor it looks like that even tho it's not a straight cure for the virus it's definitely increasing the immune system so that the patients body can fight off the rest of the infection by themselves. It's doing a lot of good doctor it definitely will go on and help a lot of people. "

Sam smiles and says

"good help as many people as you can"

The nurse smiles and says

"we will doctor"

She goes back to the lab creates more of the vaccine and starts giving it to as many sick patients as she can.

Back in 2000

Al following his future counterpart instructions.

They leave the freeway and goes across a state boarder.

Old AL looking at the hand link says

"you did it Al....."

Then he quickly changes his tune

"I don't understand Ziggy says you still get killed but this time in less in 30 minutes"

Young AL looks at his mirror image in the rear view mirror of the car with a worried look on his face.....

End of part 8