1.

au idea: soulmate au, your soulmate's last words is written on your wrist.

---

dream glances down at the words marked on his wrist for the millionth time today.

the pretty handwriting, in dark grey, was bordered by a soft periwinkle streak. his smooth skin displayed the letters, each and every one of them, oh so clearly, it was similar to that of a museum brandishing its artworks. though the coloured words seemed to be glimmering, shining ever so slightly in the dimly lit room belonging to him, its message carried a certain weight to it, one that always managed to make his heart sink.

but of course, why wouldn't it? after all, those words that are written on your skin? they were supposed to be your soulmate's last, before they were gone. completely wiped off the face of the earth. that would make just about anyone upset, maybe cry. but with how mundane the words on his wrist were, he couldn't help but feel on edge everytime someone went to speak. the writing simply reads:

"hello."

and that was that. no quirky, special element to determine, to identify a specific person, just a greeting. to dream, and possibly some other people, it was devastating. it scares him so much. the idea, of stranger - maybe even someone he knew - dying from the moment they meet, it was too much for him, for anyone, to handle. "this has to be a nightmare, or some kind of sick joke!" he muttered to himself, knowing damn well he was trying to convince, to distract himself from the truth.

his wrist was red, scorching from the constant scratching, tainted with the rubbing alcohol that burns and stings the immature skin that had just emerged. yet, no matter how hard he tried, the words, they remained untampered with, unfaltering, and they planned to be that way forever.
'then again, not know them, it's probably better. for the both of us.'

it was most definitely true. he, of all people, would knew himself best. the scar from a previously, thought to be unbreakable bond now shattered would engrave itself deep in his mind; the memory lodging inside of his brain, breaking off what's left of the comfort zone he once had. it would inflict more long-lasting damage on him than the simple disappearance of a person whom he hadn't met a single time in his life.

then again, life is full of surprises.

---

.-- .... --- --- .--. ... .-.-.-

-.. .. -.. / .. / ..-. --- .-. --. --- - / - --- / - . .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. ..--..

.-. .. --. .... --..--

- .... .. ... / ... - --- .-. -.-- / .. ... / -- --- ... - .-.. -.-- / .- -. --. ... - .-.-.-