01| ONCE

YOU STARED AT THE RAIN BLANKLY. You didn't expect it to actually rain today.

You waited for what felt like an eternity but the rain didn't seem like it was going to stop anytime soon. Looking down at your phone staring at the contact that read: Husband ,decorated with a few heart emojis.

You didn't really want to bother him since he did tell you to stop calling him so much. But if you didn't call him you would get back home by dark. So the only option you currently had is to run all the way home and hope to allmight that you wouldn't catch a cold or get any of your papers in your bag wet.

You prepared yourself to run, counting to three in your head but stopped at your first step forward when a hand grabbed onto your shoulder.

You slowly turned your head to and was met with someone's chest. You looked up and your [E/C] eyes locked with a pair of green ones.

"[SURNAME]-san, did you forget your umbrella?" He asked tilting his head cutely.

"Ah...Yeah" You scratched the back off your neck, a sheepish grin plastered on your face.

There was a few minutes of silence as you both awkwardly stood there not knowing what else to say. You grew anxious with the silence and just decided to break it.

"I guess I'll get going" You said pointing behind you and started to walk a few steps backwards.

"But..you'll catch a cold, [SURNAME]-san...." He said and pulled out an umbrella from his backpack.

"Let's...share" He said with a shy smile, putting the now opened umbrella under both of our heads.

"It's alright, Midoriya-kun!" You said waving both your hands, "..I'll be fine my place isn't that far away!"

He shook his head, "If you catch a cold I'll feel very guilty about myself, [SURNAME]-san"

"So, please just, just this once..." He said turning his head away from you, ruffling his green hair.

You sighed, "Alright, just this once"

You both walked out of the school campus and walked home, a peaceful silence fell upon you both.

『••✎••』

a/n: sorry if deku is ooc