03| STORE

YOU SKIPPED YOUR WAY TO THE convenience store just about three blocks away from your place. Your mom had told you to go and get a gallon of milk, a box of eggs, and whatever you want with the extra cash.

You hummed a song that was stuck in your head. A few people stared at you most likely not used to seeing someone with flowers and sparkles radiating of them.

Your pace increased when the convenience store appeared in your line of view. But then a certain green haired boy came to your view, you skidded to a stop.

You planned to call out for him but there was a chance he was too busy at the moment. Hence the fact his, what you thought was his girlfriend, Uraraka was next to him along with the four eyed genius, Iida and the hot and cold, Todoroki.

You hated that you felt the need to be closer to him when you had a boyfriend.

You groaned and your steps now became slow.

The bell rang when you opened the glass door of the convenience store. All those flowers surrounding you seemed to have decreased.

You felt a bit guilty for thinking about your green haired classmate while being in a relationship. It's not technically cheating, right? You do hang out with Midoriya a lot more than your boyfriend but that doesn't mean you're cheating on him... Right?

These thoughts flooded your small brain as you looked down at the tiny list of things to get.

You got a tiny green basket they had at the entrance and made your way to the aisles with cold refrigerated food and drinks.

You opened one of the glassed refrigerated doors and reached for the gallon of milk that you usually get as the cold air that was trapped inside with the rest of the milk hit your skin causing shivers to go down your spine and the hairs on your arms to stand up.

Placing the gallon of milk in the basket and immediately closing the glass door with a loud shut.

Looking down at your list the next thing you had to get were eggs.

It went like this until you finally finished getting everything on that tiny little list.

You reached the counter waiting for the woman in front of you to finish paying.

Once the lady finished you placed the green basket on top of the counter, the cashier beginning to scan the items.

They told you the amount and you gave them a bit more than what they said.

You grabbed your bags filled with food, drinks, and candy just for you. Grabbing the change and receipt from the cashier, you headed outside.

And just your luck it was raining.

"Are you serious!?" You angrily yelled out.

It was technically your fault for not checking the weather but who the hell does that?

You sighed and sat down on one of the benches just outside the convenience store. Thankfully they had an awning that covered you from the rain.

Settling your bags down in front of you, you leaned your head back looking up at the green awning, listening to the sound that the rain made upon landing on something.

"[SURNAME]-San...?" An all too familiar voice made your heart leap.

"Midoriya-kun? What are you doing here?" You assumed he left the place he was at with his friends but here he was standing beside you with an umbrella over his head.

"I was heading home but I saw you sitting here and you looked so... uh" He places his free hand on his freckled neck in embarrassment, "Anyways, um do you have an umbrella?"

"If I did I wouldn't be here.."

"Oh.."

"Then how about we share mine? I can walk you home. Your place is not that far from mine." He said a noticeable blush on his cute freckled cheeks.

"I-If you don't mind that is!" He said.

"I don't mind" You gave him a warm smile and grabbed both of your bags as you stood up.

"I'll help you!" Midoriya said and grabbed one of the bags that looked the heaviest.

"Thanks, Midoriya-kun! I don't know what I'd do without you" You said and went under the umbrella with him.

"I don't know what I'd do without you either, [SURNAME]-San.." He mumbled with a small smile.