02| AGAIN

A SIGH ESCAPED YOUR LIPS. Your boyfriend was supposed to pick you up but just at the last minute he called saying he was busy. You haven't spent as much time with him since you both started dating. And it's starting to irritate you. What the hell is he doing that makes him not spend any sort of time with you?

You huffed and decided to walk yourself home that is until it began to rain.

"...really!?" You groaned and pulled at your hair in frustration.

You once again forgot to bring your umbrella. And now you had to play the waiting game. You leaned your back onto the wall behind you, shivering at how cold it felt on your back.

"[SURNAME]-san....?"

"A-ah...Midoriya-kun" You let out a nervous laugh.

"Did you forget your umbrella, again?" He asked fiddling with the strap of his backpack.

You didn't really want to bother him so you made up a lie.

"No, I have it! I'm just waiting for my boyfriend.." You gave him a warm smile hoping he bought it.

His face fell when you mentioned your boyfriend but you brushed it off thinking you were just imagining things.

"Are you sure..?" He asked looking at the ground.

"I'm sure, Midoriya-kun"

He looked up, his green eyes locked with your [E/C] ones. Your breath hitched and suddenly you didn't want tear your eyes away from his.

"[SURNAME]-san?" He tilted his head to the side while waving his hand in front of your face.

"Ah..sorry" You apologized, your gaze now on the ground in front of you.

"Your boyfriend isn't here..." He shifted awkwardly, "So, do you want me...to take you home...?"

You looked up at him with a bright smile, "You sure you don't mind?"

He nodded and took out his umbrella and opened it, putting it over his head. He looked over at you with a confused expression which made you scratch the back of your neck with a sheepish grin.

"I actually didn't bring it.." You looked down in shame.

"It's fine...We, we can share!" He chuckled.

He moved the umbrella over both of your heads which caused you to look up with a small smile.

"Midoriya-kun, you're so sweet!" You said making the green haired boy blush and ruffle his hair, a smile on his adorable face.

"You too, [SURNAME]-san....." He said softly.

Your smile grew and a giggle escaped your lips, "C'mon, Midoriya-kun! If we stay longer we'll make it home by dark"

The sound of your voice snapped him out of his trance and he nodded, "Y-yeah.."

You both began to walk home, careful to not step on puddles on the way.

『••✎••』

a/n: I'm kinda liking this story