Sixteen

"My gorgeous baby! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you, too." I said while hugging her. It's Loli, and I'm in her office. We have a meeting today about something.

"So? How's the taping in Cebu?" she asked habang umuupo kami sa sofa. Isang linggo na din pala ang nakakalipas. I didn't even noticed, I am so full packed these week, ang dami kong ginawa.

"It's fine." I said.

"Super fine." she said while showing me her phone.

I rolled my eyes.

Of course, may news na naman about me and Zion. Dahil sabay kaming lumabas ni Zion sa airport, and he's even holding me, ayan, may rumors na naman about us.

"This is really great! Aah!" Loli screamed, "Bagay na bagay talaga kayo! God! What a gorgeous couple!" she said. "Hindi pa nga ipinapalabas ang teleserye niyo, but gosh! Benta na agad ang love team niyo!"

There she goes, of course, she'll be happy about the news.

"Just tell me the collaboration thingy, please." I sighed.

"Alright." she smiled, "So, there's a lot of singer who wants to collaborate with you." she showed me the list of names.

Damn. That's a lot.

"Zion Lapaz?" I scoffed. He's really doing his job, isn't he?

"Who's this?" I asked when I saw a name that is not familiar.

"Camille?" I uttered, "She doesn't have a surname?"

"Maybe a stage name." Loli said, "His manager said that she just came back from a long hiatus, she wants to collaborate with you to debut again."

What? "With me? Why me?"

"Because you're famous?" she said, "You can say no if you want to, it's your choice."

I nodded my head. I should think if I'll do this collaboration with her.

"How about Zion Lapaz?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

God. Give me a break.

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"Why?!" reklamo niya.

"I am busy, okay? I am just choosing one." I sighed. I am so busy, damn.

"Aw, okay baby." she answered.

After our meeting, I straightly went to the shooting area. I have a taping today. And, it's all night, God.

"Good afternoon, my gorgeous friend!" Pen immediately greeted when I arrived at the place. We're in a building, our set is about office work.

"Good afternoon, Pen." I hugged her and kiss her cheek.

"Afternoon, gorgeous." Lexi also hugged me. I did the same to her, gano'n na din kay Kleo, Kian, Direk Willy at sa iba pang mga staffs.

Zion is not here. I don't want to ask naman why is he not here.

"Ano? Dumating na ba si Zion?" Direk Willy after waiting for an hour. Nakapag-ayos na kaming lahat, we're just waiting for him.

Where the hell is that guy?

"Hindi ba siya nag-text sa'yo?" Pen asked me. Umiling naman ako. He doesn't even have my number.

"Hay nako, nasaan na kaya ang lalaking 'yon." Direk Willy sighed. Hindi kasi kami makakapag-simula kapag wala siya. He has a lot of lines to say.

"Oh siya, kapag wala pa din siya in 30 minutes, Francine, Lexi, get ready, scene niyo na muna ang gagawin." Direk Willy said that's why Lexi and I both nodded our head. I didn't memorize my lines with her kasi mamaya pa dapat 'yon, so, I seated on the side and I started to memor—