Twenty Two

"Tangi! Argh! I missed you so much!"

My eyes widened when I saw that girl. That girl who's currently hugging my cousin.

Damn. It's her?! It's—

"Kisses?!" I said surprisingly.

She immediately looked at me, and when she did, her eyes widened too. "F-Francine?" she asked nervously.

I nodded my head while smiling. "Yes, it's me." I said while walking palapit sa kanila.

"It's been a while, Kisses. How are you?" I asked her.

She looked surprised pa din. "Y-You're so gorgeous, oh my gosh." she whispered. "I-I'm fine." she said and then looked at my cousin.

My God.

"She's your girlfriend?" I asked Harold while smiling.

I can't believed it! Kisses is his girlfriend. Now I know, damn.

Harold sighed, "Yes." he answered. "I'm sorry, Tangi. I forgot to tell you that she's here."

"Hey." I said, "Don't you want to see me, Kisses? Why are you hiding from me?"

"N-No! It's not like that." she said so shyly, "I'm just scared." she sighed, "What if you don't like me?"

"What?" lumapit ako sa kanya, "Kisses." I slowly held her arms, "I like you, okay? You're so bubbly and lovely." I said while smiling.

"I can't believed Harold tricked you." I looked at Harold and slightly winked at him.

He rolled his eyes on me.

"Well." Kisses shyly smiled, "You can say that." she said.

I softly laughed, "What's Teddy B's reaction? Is he happy? I'm sure he is."

Kisses and Harold didn't answer me. They just looked at each other and sighed.

"W-We haven't told Kuya." Kisses uttered, "I'm still waiting for the perfect timing." she whispered.

"Oh." I nodded my head. "I understand."

It's their business anyway, I know they can handle that.

"That's why I'm asking you a favor, Francine. Don't tell Teddy, please." Harold said while looking at me.

"Sure." I said while smiling. "Your secret is safe with me." I winked at them.

After chit chating with Kisses, I've decided to go home na. Actually, dito dapat ako matutulog, but then, I've realized na Kisses will also sleep here, and damn, it's so awkward to sleep here with Harold's girlfriend, that's why I'll go home na lang.

"I told you, you can stay here. Kuya Omar can't fetch you right now, Francine. And, people might recognize you."

"I'm fine, Ruru. I can handle myself, I promise." I smiled at him.

"But, Francine—"

"Come on." I hugged him, "It's your bebe time, okay?" I winked at him.

Umiling lang siya sa akin.

"Text me when you got home, okay? I'll wait for it." he said habang inihahatid ako sa gate.

"Okay." I kissed his cheek. "I'll wait for the taxi here. Get inside na." I slightly pushed him.

He just sighed. "Do you need facemask? I think I have—"

"Ruru, come on. Get inside na." I pushed him for real this time. I am wearing a sunglasses now, it's fine. Madilim naman dahil gabi na.