Twenty

"You are his?"

Damn.

I gulped.

"H-His girlfriend." I answered.

She nodded her head, "I've examined him, and I want to discuss the reason why he fainted. Based on my assessment, it appears that his fainting was triggered by a combination of overwork, extreme stress, and underlying mental health issues."

My eyebrows furrowed. "Mental health issues?" I asked.

"Yes." tumango siya, "I recommend that he consults with a mental health professional to address his underlying issues."

I didn't understand her but I just nodded my head.

"Also, he needs to reduce his workload and find ways to manage his stress. He really needs rest."

"O-Okay, Doc. Thank you." I said before smiling. When she left, pumasok agad ako sa private room ni Zion.

He's now wearing the hospital gown. I immediately walked closer to him and slowly hold his hand.

"I didn't know that you're dealing with..."

Damn. I can't even say it. It's so hard to say it.

"Zion!" someone suddenly entered the room.

"F-Francine?" his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Teddy B." I whispered.

"God. How is he?" he asked nervously habang naglalakad palapit sa kama ni Zion.

"Tell me he's okay, please." he looked at me.

"He's fine." I answered, "He just fainted because of overwork, extreme stress and..." I sighed, "Mental health issues."

He nodded his head. "Goodness, Zion. Ang tigas-tigas talaga ng ulo mo!" he said while looking at Zion.

"You know what? I've told him na ikukuha ko siya ng personal assistant. But, gosh! Ayaw niya talaga! He said that he can handle himself well."

Napa-iwas ako ng tingin sa kanya when he said that.

"After you, ayaw niya na talagang kumuha ng personal assistant." Teddy sighed.

I didn't speak and just stare at Zion.

Maybe... this is the right time to ask.

"Umm, Teddy? Can we talk?" I asked him. He quickly nodded his head that's why we both seated on the sofa.

"About his underlying mental health issues," I started, "Is it true? Is he dealing with..." damn, I can't still say it.

He sighed as he nodded his head, "I don't want to talk about it since it's Zion's private life, but, it's you." he answered.

I didn't speak and I just looked at him.

"Yes, Francine. He had a depression."

Fuck. I am expecting that answer but damn, it still hurts.

My eyebrows furrowed, "Had?" I asked.

He nodded his head, "He's now fine. He's healed two years ago." he said.

"How and why did it happened?" I curiously asked him.

"Well," umayos siya ng upo, "As you know, Zion is in love with you. Actually, he's obsessed with you. He can't just live without you, Francine."

Tumango ako. I know that. I really know that.

"That's why when you break up with him, when you left, he become... miserable." he said while looking at Zion, "He doesn't want to work anymore. He's just staying in his penthouse, drinking and doing nothing."