Sit on my Face ~ Jaden H.

Jaden was laying in bed making a tiktok when he moved his knee in between my legs. I ignored him thinking he was trying to get a good angle.

When all the sudden he starts to move his leg but he was still recording. But he was pressing really hard. When he finishes the tiktok He posted it.

He looked at me. I glared at him.

J:" What baby? " He said smirking knowing that I was frustrated.

Y/n:" Oh come on you know what"

Jaden:" Nope no clue" He said trying to get a reaction out of me. And if he wants a reaction I'll give him one.

Y/n:" Okay fine play stupid. I'll tell you what, first you make a tiktok witch you know turns me on bc of how you make them, second you put your knee in between my legs, and third you started to rub against me with pressure, and of that's a coincidence then Idk what the fuck on purpose is..... "

I said ranting. The entire time Jaden was staring at me with his bottom lip between his teeth witch was sexy. And with each moment his eyes got darker and darker filling with lust.

Imidiatly after I was done Jaden pulled me onto him and crashed his lips on mine. His kiss full of lust and hunger. I kissed back with just as much wanting him.

Jaden bit my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't let him in. So he grabs neck which he knows turns me on. I moaned into the kiss.

Giving him the chance to push his tounge in my mouth. He quickly took dominance of the kiss and heated it.

We broke the kiss and I took off his shirt and he took off his hoodie that I was in. He smirked.

J:" Naughty girl sleeping with only my hoodie and your undergarments."

I smirked back.

Y/n:" Well in my defense when I got in bed last night I still had my clothes until my boyfriend decided he wanted to do me"

He smiled at my answer. Then I slowly ran my hand up his chest him closing his eyes bitting his lip concentrating on my touch.

Then his eyes opened with them darker than ever. He flipped us over and he took off my bra. And started kissing my chest going up to my neck.

Once he left a long trail marking his terotory and he was statifyed. He went straight to my sweet spot on my neck. I moaned his name.

He started kissing back down. He kisses down my stomach and straight to my v - line leaving a trial of hickeys.

He bit the top of my longera panties and pulled them down slowly. When I could kick them off he when back up to me.

He kissed the inside of my thighs near my core making it tremble needing to be touched. I wined then covered my mouth knowing he doesn't like it when I wine.

He filppes us back over and layed down close  towards the headboard.

J:" Sit on my face" He said.

Y/n:" Wh- W - What? "

J:" Oh princess you look flustered come take a seat on daddy's face"

I got up and slowly moved towards him. I sat in his chest reluctant to put all my weight on him. Jaden grabbed my thighs. I got up on my knees and put either one on the side of his face.

I started to slowly sit when Jaden pulled me down on him I moan at the sudden contact and try to take some of my weight off him but he just pulls me closer.

He then licked my clit hard making me moan. My hands flew to the headboard as he started going harder.

He licked up and down my entrance to my core then shoved his tounge on me. I moaned and screamed. My hands went straight to his hair and pulled on his blonde locks.

He started eating me out and I soon felt pressure building up in my stomach as he found my g - spot.

Y) n:" Fu-ck do-don't stop I'm clo-se" I moaned as he pushed his tounge in as far as he can go.

He continued doing that my moans fueling him on. A few thrusts of his tounge later I came moaning his name.

I got off him and watches his swollow. After he did he pulled me in for a kiss.

J:" You look tired baby.... Want to take a nap?"

He said opening his arms up. I took the offer and cuddled with him and slowly drifted to sleep.