Car ride ~ Bryce H.

Y/n Pov

Me and Bryce went out on a double date with Josh a Nessa. We had just finished paying when I got done with Bryce's teasing.

All of dinner he was rubbing over my panties under my skirt and messing with me and I was done. When we got to the car Bryce pushed me against the side of it.

He grabbed my throat and came close. His eyes were a dark black full of lust and hunger. He then opened the passenger side door and shoved me in.

He then got on his knees and ripped my panties off. And at the moment I was finally glad the Bryce liked parking behind buildings away from people.

He pushed my skirt up spread my legs and licked a hard strip thorugh my folds making me lock my fingers in his hair pulling and quietly moaning.

He then went up and started sucking and licking my clit. By that point I didn't care who heard me I was moaning really loudly.

He shoved his tounge in and out of me going deeper and deeper bringing me closer and closer to the edge.

He sucked my clit again and it sent me over the edge cumming in his mouth pulling on his hair and moaning his name.

He licked me clean then pulled away. He pulled up my skirt and walked around the car to the drivers side.

Bryce:" I'm not done with you"

Y/n:" But Bryce we can't do it here or on the way you have to drive"

Bryce:" Yet I'm still going to hear you moaning and screaming my name from the overstimuation."

He then opened the globe box for me to find a purple vibrating dildo. I grabbed it carefully.

Bryce:" Now listen to my instructions"

He said pulling on to the main road.

Bryce:" Turn it on 3 and stick it in you"

I turned it on 3 and felt it vibrating in my hand I then put it up to my clit and moaned. I then brought it to my core and shoved it in as far as it could go and I screamed and moaned from the contact.

Bryce:" Good girl now everytime I say turn it up higher and tell me when it gets to 10"

I moaned in response.

"Up" I put it at 4 and moaned really loudly.

"Up" He said grabbing my thigh looking To me I turned it up to 5 now wanting to cum.

I threw my head back and cummed moaning Bryce's name. All he said was.

"Up" So I turned it up to 6 it was starting to become to much me to take.

"Up" He said and I turned it to 7 then my legs started shaking and I bucked my hips moaning really loudly.

Bryce:" Just put it at 10"

And I turned it from 7 to 10 in a second then right after I was shaking moaning and screaming and I'd cummed again.

It kept going that pace and I kept throwing my head back in pleasure moaning and screaming when I cum.

Bryce:" I want to see how many times you can cum in the next 30min."

That should be easy I thought cumming again. By the time we got to the house U was a mess and out if breath still cumming everywhere.

And had cummed 20 times in the last 30min. Bryce came around and opened my door he looked at me with satisfaction at the sight he was seeing.

He picked me up and I moaned. He carried me up the stairs and into the bedroom and layed me down letting me cum one last time before taking the dildo out.

After that he rolled me over pulled me against his cest and cuddled with me until I fell asleep.