Break up help ~ Quinton G.

Y/n Pov

Quinton had just called me on the phone crying saying that his girlfriend broke up with him. I told him to come out er and we can do something to get his mind off of that.

I've been friends with Q for about 5 years and him and his girlfriend had been together for about 2 months....

I heard a knock at my door so I got up from the couch and answered. There was Quinton standing there looking like shit. I can tell he'd been crying.

What he was wearing:

Then there was me standing in my pajamas

Then there was me standing in my pajamas. Also looking like shit bc that's how I look every day.

What I was wearing:

Right after I opened the door and we looked at each other Quinton grabbed me and pulled me in to a hug

Right after I opened the door and we looked at each other Quinton grabbed me and pulled me in to a hug. I had one arm on his chest and the other around his neck.

Quinton's head was buried in the crook of my neck. And his arms were wrapped around my waist tightly. I could feel and hear him crying.

I felt so bad I mean who would do that to him. He's so sweet and I would know bc he's been there for me Alot.

After a few more moments of being like that he let go and so did I. I moved aside to let him in. As we were walking to the couch I realized what I was a s wearing and how I should probably change.

Y/n:"  Hey Q I'm gonna go change real quick there's snack in the fridge if you want or water in the pantry."

Quin:" No please stay if it's about how you look I think you look gorgeous "

Y/n:" Okay I'll stay do you want any where or snacks tho? "

He shook his head no. I walked over to the couch and sat next to him. He moved a little then put his head in my lap. I started playing with his hair by habit.

But I remembered not to pull bc one time I was playing with his hair and I accidentally pulled his hair and he groaned. I found out that day that it was one of his turn ons.