Michael, Rich

Michael

>Hey I'll be there in around 15 minutes is that okay?<
Seen

>Yeah ofc<

>Cool, cya<
Seen

>Yep<

Rich looked up his phone and got ready with changing into a new shirt and putting his bandanna on.
He fastly headed over at Michaels with his skateboard and knocked at the door.
''Hi.'' Michael greeted him smiling weakly when he opened the door.
''Hey.'' Rich greeted back and directly recognized his red teary eyes and his sad smile.
''Come on,'' Michael began to walk downstairs to the basement because of what Rich followed.
''How are you?'' The boy in the red hoodie asked when they finally arrived downstairs while he sat down at the sofa.
''I'm fine but what about you?'' The shorter one asked back and Michael stopped, turning around.
''I'm okay.'' Michael nodded slowly and sat down at the sofa in the middle of the room.
''You thure(sure)?'' The moment Rich realised that he was lisping he slapped himself like he was used to since ages.
Michael who saw it jumped up from the sofa and walked back to Rich, grabbing his hand so that he wouldn't dare to slap himself again.
''Why do you do that? Stop it!'' He shook his head worriedly because of what Rich sighed and looked away.
''It's just dumb and embarrassing, leave it please.'' With that words, Rich went to the sofa and sat down on it.
Michael who followed him also sat and let go of his hand.
''If you ever feel the need to talk, i'm here man.'' Michael smiled weakly and the shorter one smiled back.
''Thanks, you too.''

A few minutes of awkward silence were created before Michael finally found his voice back.
''Do you wanna play a game or watch something? We could also go somewhere though.'' He suggested while sighing a bit.
''Where would you wanna go, it's almost 12am, wait, it's really almost 12am?!'' Rich recognized and gasped a bit from what Michael laughed.
''Yup, do you wanna stay here over the night?'' Michael asked and Rich shrugged.
''Sure, why not.''

And so it happened, the boys got themself some snacks, brought down a few blankets and were now discussing about which movie to watch.
''I think we should watch something with action.'' Rich rolled his eyes when Michael said he wanted to watch something sad.
''No! Oh lord I'm not in the mood for action, if you don't wanna watch something sad then let's watch horror.'' Michael crossed his arms annoyed.
''But in horror is also action though.'' Rich giggled a bit and Michael grabbed fastly after the remote control.
''Stop iiiiit!'' Michael laughed and turned on Netflix for looking there after a good movie.
''Uhm...how about this one?'' He stopped at a movie called 'the nun'.
''Nah it's boring I already watched it.'' Rich sighed and leaned back.
''Rich, what are you afraid of?'' Michael suddenly asked whereupon Rich frowned.
''Uhm,'' He began and looked at the ground.
''Clowns- but not much!'' Rich raised his hands when Michael laughed a bit.
''Never expected Richard, now somehow an adult, Goranski to be afraid of clowns.'' The taller one laughed and Rich rolled his eyes but blushed a bit.
''That one looks good to be honest.'' Michael, who was focused on the TV again, said while pointing at a movie called 'A nightmare on elm street'.
''Didn't watch it yet, so sure, go on.'' Rich agreed and they finally began to watch the movie.

When they were half ways through the movie, Michael winced at a jumoscare which caused Rich to a little jump so that they were looking at each other for a moment.
''What the fuck?'' Rich asked quietly when he was looking at the screen again.
''Agreed.'' The other one said and put out his phone for making a story, or more for having a reason why he wasn't watching the movie.

Familyfriend: when's the wedding?
Richardgoranski: @Familyfriend wtf dude stfu
Imnotlost: Hope you feel better Michael!💕
Begaydocrime: @Imnotlost I do, thank uu
Begaydocrime: @Familyfriend shut upppp
Treelover: Looks awesome!
Chloevalentine: Don't get fat with all that trash
Jennarolan: I think I have new tea to spill👀
Imnotdead: That's gay bro
Begaydocrime: @Imnotdead maybe cos I am gay
Imnotdead: @Begaydocrime Did you just admit- @Jennarolan here's more tea
Begaydocrime: @Imnotdead @Jennarolan NO
Zoemurphy: Ew. Human contact.
Alanabeck: @Zoemurphy you're literally sitting next to me

''The comments do be exploding.'' Michael laughed a bit and looked over to Rich who already put his phone away and watched the movie again. Not without digging his hands in one of the blankets because of some scene in the movie.
''Kinda.'' Rich agreed and winced.
''Woah you okay?'' Michael asked and also winced because of him.
''Yeah just a bit tired.''
''We can stop watching if you want though.''
''I'm good.'' Rich nodded and leaned his head against Michaels shoulder who blushed a tiny bit.

At the end of the movie, Rich was already asleep and Michael didn't know what to do, so he grabbed without moving anything else than his arm after the remote, turned off the TV and also fell slowly asleep.

Christine

>Hey just checking in how you are :)<
>You good?<
>Is Rich being nice??<
>Hello?<
>I'm getting worried!<
>It's 3am and you're not awake?!<
>This is concerning!<
>Oh god what happened??<
>Did you have a fight of something?<
>Oh my god do you have a new crush?<
>Tell me EVERYTHING!<
>Oh come on Michael<
>see you tomorrow :)<