Surprise!

3 missed calls!
1 message
"Sia, is everything ok? Are you still working? Please call me once you see the message.

OMG...Mohit must be worried, let me quickly wrap my work and then I will call him meanwhile let me just text him.

" Hey moo I am still working on my demo, will call you as soon as I reach home "

While she was about to leave she saw a "Hooded person" pointing directly to her from the street, as it was dark in the evening, the person's face was not visible, for better view she walked towards the window and she saw the person got disappeared.

For a moment she thought it must be an illusion, without thinking much she quickly closed her laptop, carried her bag and left the cabin. She waved goodbye to the rest of the colleagues and teased them as they were still working.

She reached the parking and when she reached her two-wheeler vehicle she saw an envelope with her name on it. It was too suspicious to open as she thought who would leave an envelope here, before opening it she thought it is better to enquire about it and ask the security.

She walked towards the security and asked him "Hello, have you seen anyone placing this envelope on my vehicle?"

Security quickly replied "Yes madam, there was one person with Black Hoodie and he was wearing a mask so I could not figure out his face. First I thought he is trying to steal your vehicle, I quickly ran behind him and saw this envelope, it fell down there near the vehicle so I kept it. I tried my best to run but couldn't catch him. Really sorry madam."

It's ok and thank you she said and started walking back where her vehicle was parked.

Before thinking twice she opened the envelope and found the letter, after reading she was shocked to believe. It was written in bold "SAVE YOUR LIFE SIA. YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO RECONSIDER YOUR DECISION. STAY AWAY FROM MOHIT. YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER.
YOUR WELLWISHER"

She was lost in thoughts and there were thousands of questions but at this time there is no one to answer them, also the letter was printed. With a heavy sigh, she left from there towards her home, she was thinking about who the hoodie person is? Why she got this letter? If there is something she has to reconsider what it is? Why should she stay away from Mohit?

She reached her home thinking about all the questions zillion times and the answer was leading to a dead end. She gulped an entire bottle of water, she knew that drinking water would never quench the thirst but she was exhausted and she wanted to talk about this with someone but it was too hazardous to drag someone without having a clue.

By that time she already had few missed calls from her mom and Mohit. She called her mom first and discussed how her day was busy and she misses home. Sia was from Ahmedabad and her last visit to her home was the grand celebration of her Dad's retirement occasion which happened in June. After recalling and reliving those moments she ended her call.

She called Mohit immediately and she was sorry as she couldn't call the whole day and how tiresome her day was, except that letter incident she narrated everything. It was Mohit who asked her why she sounds low, it was not difficult for Mohit to sense if something is wrong with Sia, as they were together from a year. She excused herself saying that she is just tired and need some rest. After some sweet conversation, the call was ended.

Sia had her dinner and she had a habit of reading a book before sleeping, she started reading the book and within sometime sleep overtook her.

Next day when she reached the office she was looking here and there just to make sure there is no one stalking her and to her surprise, there was literally no stranger in the parking except her colleagues.

Her gut feeling told her that there is no one who would do such stupid prank, neither she is too close with her colleagues, nor she had many friends, she always kept her personal life with her and never discussed too much about anything.

After her successful demo, she cracked the deal and she was really happy to inform Mohit. She was about to call Mohit when she heard a knock on the door of her cabin, it was her colleague who teased her " Your parcel from Mumbai is here mam", she nodded with a blushing smile and her colleague left.

She quickly opened the box which was wrapped in yellow gift paper, there was a note and the gift was again wrapped in silver gift paper, she thought for a while why did Mohit wrap the gift again she thought it might be very special. She picked the note and read "Surprise! Just two months away from the grand event, please open the gift carefully and I hope you will know what I am trying to signify."

She smiled again and unwrapped the gift in a second, there was a coin and there were 2 masks, she was surprised to see and could not comprehend the significance of the gift. There was another note which was glued with the masks, she opened the note and read it "Sia, every coin has 2 sides and you have seen only one, please flip the second side to know the truth. People wear many masks and the ugly truth is always hidden behind the mask, to seek the truth you need to unmask the mask - your wellwisher".

She was shocked that it was not Mohit and it was the stranger who had sent this gift. She checked the date it was November 18 2019, exactly two months away from her wedding date January 18 2020.

Who the hell he is and why is he sending such notes? Frustration was immersed in her mind and she immediately called her colleague to ask who sent the parcel. Her colleague said she had no idea, as our peon handed the parcel to me. She ended the call immediately when she saw the stranger waving her from the street, same black hoodie and this time it was surreal, also she could see the mask, without wasting time she instantly left the cabin and galloped to climb downstairs, when she reached the street she saw no one, as the stranger already left. It was frustrating and she yelled what the hell? What do you want? Why don't you come and meet me?

There was a pat on her shoulder and when she turned she saw the security guard who was holding the envelope. Where did you get this from? Who gave you this envelope? She caught the collar and shouted on him that he is involved in this stranger's motive. The security begged and said please leave me, Mam, I have nothing to do with this, please, believe me, mam. Sia in her utmost anger shouted and said Should I call the cops or will you tell me the truth?

Madam, please hear me once please he was begging, she left his collar and the security guard said he was having lunch and it was my wife who handed me this envelope and told that she can't read the name, I investigated and asked who gave you this letter and she said there was a man with a hoodie and then I saw your name Madam and I was about to come to the office when I saw you rushing towards the road, please believe me. Sia understood that the stranger knew she would come downstairs and everything was planned.

She was sorry about her misbehaviour and she said sorry to the guard and she opened the envelope and she read the letter "Dont dare to call the cops else your family who is staying in Ahmedabad will be in trouble, also if you try to inform Mohit or anyone your sister in Bengaluru will be in trouble, by now you might have understood that I know everything about you, if you want to know me, let's meet face to face. I will inform you of the location, time and date. We will meet soon. I am a harmless person if you follow my instructions and also don't forget I am your well-wisher"