Dirkland Pond

Michael dives into the water head first. SPLASH. The other boys are laughing but Tom's not. He sits hunched over, sweating and panting. He's terrified. Kade claps his hand on Toms shoulder. "C'mon man, cheer up, your killing the mood!" He jeers. Tom looks up at him and then whishes his head away. He has dark round circles surrounding his eyes. His glasses are celetaped in the middle, he has messy black hair and wore a Call Of Duty t-shirt on blue denim jeans. He looks delirious.
Kade sighs and joins the others.

Tom eyes the sign at the other side of the vast pond. No go area. Zane is next to jump in. He backflips into the pond. Another mighty splash. Vincent notices Tom hunched over by the side. Tom watches him approach him and and sit down. "Why so moody?" He asks nudging Tom. Tom stares at him and then turns away. He sighs then finally decides to speak up. "Do you see that man over there?" He's pointing at Carl, floating in the pond.
"That's Carl stupid!" Laughs Vincent. Tom glares at him. He looks serious.
"The man has his hands covering Carl's face, Vincent, do you think I'm kidding right now? I'm telling you, the man has long nails. It looks as if he wants to -," Tom pauses for a second then curses under his breath.
" Your mad Tom! Go see a therapist or something!" Vincent doesn't want to believe him.
" Have you heard of the Dirkland Pond ghost?"
Vincent is listening.
" A man and his friends went to this pond years ago. They were playing around in the pond when they all decided to play a game. The game they decided to play was ," Who can stay under water the longest". The man decided to go first. So his friends grabbed his head and shoved it into the water. The man wasn't ready and  wasn't able to hold his breath. After a while the man's friends realised that they had accidentally killed him. They didn't bother to do anything, they just ran away leaving his body to rot. Now the man sits here waiting to slowly kill someone who comes into this pond." Tom takes a deep breath. Vincent is startled. " Whatever," he mumbled, joining the others.

Suddenly Carl lets out a loud shriek. Massive gashes appear all over his face, oozing out red thick blood. He's no longer floating but instead drowning under his own blood. All the other boys dashed out of the pond but not Vincent. Vincent is frozen on the spot absolutely terrified. Vincent can see the man too.

                Dirkland Pond
                         End

Authors finishing notes - thank you for reading this story. I'm so tired that damnit you people are going wait for a looooong time. Not really. But yeah I'm going to take some time to rest. So please as I always say, stay tuned.