you're an o'driscoll / preferences

you're in relationship with your preference, and they ask where you were before joining the gang. after telling them you were an o'driscoll, they react.

arthur:

when you tell arthur that you were an o'driscoll, his initial reaction is, "does dutch know?" arthur won't let something like your past get in the way of loving you, although he does wish you told him sooner. he'll have a lot of questions, asking why the hell you were associated with them and why you left, but over all he'll be cool about it. if you need it to be kept a secret, he'll do just that.

dutch:

at first, dutch will angry at you for not telling him sooner, before the shock of oh my god i'm dating an o'driscoll sets in. he'll try to subtly avoid you, and definitely won't ask any clarification questions because of his nature. when dutch finds out there's an o'driscoll in his camp, he'll be a paranoid mess. even if you left that gang years ago. you'll be the one who will have to tie him to a chair and make him listen, because he is never going to be the one to ask for reassurance.

micah:

micah's first question would be, "why?" in reality, he wouldn't really care why but he'd want to know anyways. he'll throw around the secret to anyone who asks, just because he doesn't think it's a big deal. by the time he's told everyone, there's a ton of rumors about it. meaning, you'll probably have to clear it up with everyone. micah won't really mind, he's had a bad past too. as long as you tell him the truth and nothing but the truth, he'll still love you. by the way, you'll never outlive it. he'll call you O'Driscoll for the rest of your life.

john:

honestly, john won't mind too much. he'll be a little shocked and will definitely bring it up with dutch, but that's just for the safety of the gang. he won't question you on it, but he definitely will need some reassuring that you aren't going to kill everyone and take over. y'know, just classic o'driscoll things. john might tell a few people, but only the ones who he knows would never tell a soul. your secret won't stop john from loving you, he might even love you more after realizing you trust him with it.

javier:

if javier finds out you're an o'driscoll, he's going to want to hear all their secrets. he wants stories, locations, names, anything. if there's a specific o'driscoll who treated you wrong, (notorious for o'driscolls, right?) he will definitely find them and take out the whole camp. javier won't speak a word of your secret to the gang, but might joke around and call you o'driscoll, or tell you to go meet kieran. he doesn't mind that you were once an o'driscoll, because he loves you now.

sean:

when you tell sean, he feels like a detective. while you tell him all about what happened every day, no matter how much of a secret anything was, he'll think he's in on a top secret organization of uncovering the o'driscolls. when sean starts asking questions, you'll never hear the end of it. it's almost like his mind is just a filing cabinet filled with questions to ask about o'driscolls. you think it's funny, but he's being serious. he would never tell anyone, this is only a two person organization! he isn't bothered by the fact you were an o'driscoll, he actually thinks it's pretty cool.

kieran:

if you tell kieran, he's going to keep it a secret from everyone. he doesn't want you to adopt the nickname O'Driscoll, he already suffers through that. he won't treat you any different, and won't ask any questions. he's been through it too, and secretly feels relieved that he has someone like him now. kieran definitely will start spending more time with you, it's almost like your secret created an instant bond. he loves you even more knowing you feel his pain.

requests? comment or message me :) i'm also willing to add more gang members!