You're mine Betty Cooper!

Cheryl's pov.
I opened the doors to this sickening school and saw betty talking to Kevin. Well,he's gay so that's a good thing. Betty looked over and i winked at her. She rolled her eyes at me. "Betty....Can i ask a question?" Veronica asks. " Yeah" she says to Veronica. "Do you like cheryl?" She whispers. " V.are you seriously asking that? "Betty asks. Veronica nods. "No,i don't. " Betty says. "Yeah,you do" Kevin says. ". Betty rolled her eyes again. "Betty! Come to the bathroom with me.now!" I demand. she follows me and we go to bathroom. " what's going on-" she starts and i kiss her hard. Mmm. I've always wanted to kiss her. She pulls away. "What the hell cheryl????" She asks. " What? I wanted to kiss you so i did " i said and shrugged. "No,you shouldn't have. We aren't dating!" Betty says. " We'll see about that baby. " i say winking. "Stop,Cheryl!" Betty said. "What,you gonna spank me if i don't?" I wink again. she blushed. " cheryl!!!!! " she groans. I kiss her again and she stands there a second. Then she kisses back. I moan and push her against the wall and kiss her neck and she moans. "Cheryl,we can't do this. At least not here, in the bathroom,at school!" Betty says and moans again. I smirk. " so you'd let me fuck you at my house? " i ask. "Yeah!" Betty admitted. I kiss her jawline. Mmm so soft and tender. " Baby,you so tasty" i say. She moans again and i hear a phone ding. Shit. It's my phone. I look down and it was jason.

Jason:Hey sis.

Me:Hey JJ. I'm kinda busy talking to betty.

Jason:Sure...just "Talking" to betty.

Me:JJ stoppppp. she's next to me right now.

Jason:Ooh next to you. In bed? ;)

Me:NOOOO JJ. I'M TALKING TO HER. -_-

Jason:sis,I'm teasing you. Lol.

Me:Not cool Jason.

Jason:It's funny Sis.

Me:TO YOU!!!

Jason:yup. gotta run. Mom's needing me.

Me:okay. Bye love you.

Jason:Bye. Have fun sis ;).

Me:stop JJ!

Jason:okay,okay. Geez.

I put my phone down and grab Betty's ass. she moans. I hear the bell ring and groan. "We are finishing this later Cooper!" I say kissing her again. " okay cheryl " she says. And we head to class.

A/n well,that's chapter one. Yay!!!