BETTY YOU DID WHAT WITH TONI?!?!

Cheryl's Pov
I was looking for betty and i tried to talk to her but she didn't reply. "Cheryl,she's probably busy." Jason says. " JJ,maybe but she's supposed to date me! " i exclaim. "Well...you two aren't dating so she can date who she wants..." Jason says and i glare at him. "Jason,she's mine!!!" I say. He rolled his eyes and walked off. I went to my room and shut the door and fell into a deep slumber until i heard my phone ding. I look at my phone at it was a strange number.

Unknown number:What the fuck are you doing with my girl?

Me:Uh...Excuse me?

Unknown number:I'm betty's girlfriend. Well,ex-girlfriend but i am getting her back!!!!

Me:??? Uh...who are you???

Unknown number:Toni Topaz,Betty Cooper's Mine!!!!

Me:oh you are that slut from southside high.... Makes sense.

Unknown number:EXCUSE ME?!?!  I'M THE "SLUT"? YOU'RE THE ONE FUCKING SOMEONE  ELSE'S GIRL!!!

Me:SHE IS NOT YOURS. SHE IS MINE.

Unknown number:really? Bc I'm at betty's house right now!!!

Me:you're lying.

Unknown number:oh really?

Unknown number takes pic in front of betty's  home.

Me:GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM BETTY!!!! SHE HATES YOU.

Unknown number:We'll see about that bye bitch.

Me:ugh well I'm texting betty now.

Unknown number has blocked you.

What a bitch!!! Betty's mine and only mine. I head to her house in my car and drive fast. Before being stopped by a sheriff. DAMN IT.

Betty's pov

I just woke up from a nap hearing a knock on my door. "Come in" i say laying down still. "Hey,Babe" i hear someone say. I look up to see Toni fucking Topaz in my room. "Umm...hi?" I say. She gets close to me and kisses me and i couldn't help but kiss back. I Still love her and besides I'm not dating cheryl so it doesn't matter really. Mmm God i miss her lips. "Oh,baby i missed your body and your face"Toni says and i giggle. I get a text from cheryl.

My crush:THAT SERPENT SLUT IS AT YOUR HOUSE BETTY!!!

Me:Yeah,i know. My mom let her in.

I put my phone down and toni was shirtless. Oh God. she took her clothes off and took mine off. She started kissing my neck and fucked me. Mmm. "Mmm baby"Toni says. Mmm. Baby i Love when she calls me that. "Ooh fuck meeeeee Toni" i say and she smirks. Mmm. " ugh that is soooo good" i hear someone clear their throat. I look to see cheryl standing in the doorway angry at me. But she was glaring at Toni. Toni smirked at her. "See? I can please her more than you" Toni says. "Shut up snake!" She says. "Betty come on we are leaving" cheryl says. "Uh,she is mine she's coming with me!" Toni says. They started fighting and i left after putting clothes on but before i know it i passed out.

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!