heart broken.

Betty's pov.
I'm so upset right now. My mom just told me that i have something wrong with me. Something in my head that makes me feel darkness. I'm sobbing right now. 

I keep crying when i hear a knock on the door

I keep crying when i hear a knock on the door. "Go away please" i yell. Someone walks in. "Oh my gosh,babe what's wrong??? who do i have to beat up?" someone says and i look up to see cheryl fuming. " N-nobody,c-cheryl" i sob. she hugs me tight. "Baby,what's wrong?" She asks softly. "M-my mom T-told M-me T-that something's wrong with me,why i always feel darkness in me." I sob. " Baby,nothing's wrong with you betty" Cheryl says. I just break down completely. She holds me. "Now,Now Betty it's gonna be okay. " she coos to me. My mom comes in the room. "Betty...I'm sorry i just had to tell you..." My mom trails off. " why the hell did you tell betty something's wrong with her?!?! " Cheryl demands. "Well...Hal wouldn't have told her. So i told her." Mom says. " Mom,i do not wanna hear his name because of what he did to me " i say. She furrows her eyes in confusion. "Mom...please don't make me tell you" i beg. "TELL ME NOW ELIZABETH COOPER!!!!" Mom says and i flinch. "Fine!!!!! HE RAPED ME!!!!" I yell and sob. " WHAT?!?! " Mom and Cheryl yell. "Please don't tell Dad. He threatened me" i say. " Sweetie, we have to tell Hal. We need to have him arrested" Mom says. "No,because he'll escape and kill me,you,polly and anyone else involved. " i say. "Betty....He's not getting away with this" Cheryl says. "I think he already did" I say. "why would you say that?" Mom asks. " because he moved out last night. " i say. "Oh my goodness. Harold Cooper!!!!" mom freaks out. "Mom just stop. you're making things worse for you and me both. " i say.

Meanwhile in Greendale...

The black hood's Pov.

I was looking for Geraldine Grundy and i found her kissing a kid. she's a sinner. And all sinners must die. As my father says,"kill the sinners before they get the chance to sin again. " rest in peace dad. I see Grundy's Car and i go to her backyard and i break in quietly. I see her kissing the boy again ugh so gross. I look around and it was nice i guess. Not nice enough for a worthless sinner like Grundy. I go in her kitchen grab the violin stick thingy and i grab Grundy from behind she gasps and tries to scream but i put my hand over her mouth. "Shut up Bitch" i say in a voice so she won't know who i am. I press the violin thing against her throat hard and she gasps for air. I press it in harder as she struggles. Then i kept doing it til' she stopped fighting and she stopped breathing. I smirk. "Well done." I say to myself. Haha. Oh i gotta get out of here. I got out of her house leaving her body inside. Phew. That was fun. I'm gonna find more sinners.

In Riverdale...

Cheryl's Pov.

I'm worried for betty. she hasn't eaten in days. "Baby,eat please" i say. "Nooooooo" Betty says.

Then i hear the news from principal weatherbee. "Attention students. HEY SHUT UP I'M SPEAKING!" Principal weatherbee yelled. We went quiet. " We just discovered that Miss Grundy,The music teacher Has been Murdered in her Greendale Home as of last night. " he says and we  gasp. "Yes,it may seem disheartening because we don't know who'd do such a thing but we'll discover miss Grundy's Case further discussed with deputy. Thank you for your time to listen to this sad news. You may proceed with what you were doing" He says. We look around shocked. "Miss Grundy is Murdered???" one says. "I can't believe this!" Another murmured. And yeah. That's all.

A/n yikes huh.