BETTY!!! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!!!

Cheryl's pov i was trying to look decent considering what shit happened last night. Then my phone rang and it was jason.
"Hey Jason,what's up?" I ask. " Is this Miss Cheryl M.Blossom? " a female asks me. "Yeah...who the hell are you,and why do you have my brother's phone?!?!" I demand. " Well,Jason...he um..had an incident.. "She says and i start to worry. "Well,tell me already!" I  say  losing my patience. " he was in a car accident along with a 18 year old girl named...Betty Cooper. Jason is okay but he's hurt and Betty. I'm not so sure... " she states. OH MY GOD. BETTY AND JASON GOT HURT!!!  "What hospital?!?! " i panicked. "General Riverdale hospital" she says. "Okay thanks for telling me" i say and hung up i got dressed and texted toni

Me:Topaz!!! Answer your motherfucking phone!!!!

Snake: what the hell do you want?!?!

Me:It's Betty!!!

Snake:WHAT IS WRONG?!?!

Me:BETTY AND JASON GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND SHE ISN'T OKAY!

Snake:OMG I'M ON MY WAY NOW TO THE HOSPITAL THANKS FOR TELLING ME!!!

Me:JUST HURRY.

Snake:Shut up. I'm trying to get to my girl you fat ass bitch.

Me:Whatever.

I am so worried for my betty and my JJ. I get to the hospital and i go to the nurse. "Excuse me Where is Jason Blossom,and Elizabeth Cooper?" I ask. " Umm They are in the same room since that's all we had left which is  room 309 and it'll be on your right" The receptionist replies. I nod and go to room 309 and i open the door and i saw jason sitting up in bed. "Hey sis!" He says. I hug him tight. " Go see betty. " Jason says and i nod. I go to betty and she was sleeping. Aww. My poor betty. She was hooked up to machines and she was pale. "Hey,baby" i say to her. Then i hug her. And the door opened. "Where is my girl?!?!" Toni yells. " Calm your titties,she's right here... " i say rolling my eyes. "Shut up,Girlfriend snatcher" she smirks. I slapped her hard. "Shut up slut" i growl at her. she smirks again. Betty opened her eyes and looks around. "W-where a-am i?" Betty asks. " You're at the hospital babe" i say. "don't call betty that. Only i can." Toni says. W-who a-are y-you? " betty asks Toni and i smirk. "Cheryl,who is she?!?!" Betty asks clinging to me. " Oh,your bitchy ex" i say. Toni glared at me.i flipped her off. "So,Cheryl you and i are dating...?" She asks me. " Not yet. "I say. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Betty asks. " Yes" i say and she kisses me. "NO! BETTY YOU'RE MINE!!!!!!" Toni says. "SERPENTS GET IN HERE AND TAKE BETTY AWAY FROM THIS BITCH!" Toni yells and betty clings tight to me and i hold her tight. Betty cries. "Babe,she's a bitch...don't listen to her" i say. Then i felt someone hit me in the head hard and everything was pitch black before i saw Toni smirk at me. Then i felt my head ache. "TAKE HER AWAY NOW" I heard someone murmur. I felt being picked up and thrown in truck or van. And then they drove off. Ugh great. Then i was being tied up. I woke up in a chair in the dark. "LET ME GO! BETTY IS MINE TONI!" I yell and she chuckles. " Hmm...see that's where you're wrong Cheryl.Betty is mine even if i have to force her into the relationship i will... " Toni sighs. I tried to move but i was tied up. She laughs. "You're tied up idiot" Sweet pea says. "Leave me alone!" I yell. " oh i will,as soon as you stay away from betty" Toni says. "Umm...i don't think so...Betty loves me and only me. " i say. I felt a sharp sting on my left cheek. I look at toni and it wasn't her. It was...My mom. "Oh,Cheryl when are you going to learn? you're not going to be with betty. You're not worthy enough for betty. Besides you and betty are cousins..." Mom says. " WHAT?!?! " I yell. Toni smirked. "Oof someone has broke the rules. A sinner. Guess we'll call the black hood" Fangs smirks. Haha. My ass hurts. I was punched. Then another voice. "Oh,Cheryl you're a disappointment..." I heard Someone say. NICK!!!  "What the hell are you doing?!?!" I ask nick. He smirks and started grabbing my breasts. Then i heard someone yell. " LEAVE CHERYL ALONE! " I look and saw betty fuming. she ran to me and defended me. And she also punches Nick. I laugh. He glares at me. He got up to punch betty. "don't you dare!" Toni yells. Betty unties me and we ran off.

That's all for now!!!