Chapter Two: Dreaming of Today

Blue woke.

It was rare he slept in, but it did happen.

He wasn't really a morning person, more a night person but one did what they had to survive.

It was due to the negative emotions in the multiverse from the reset, that he was often magically 'super charged' as he jokingly called it.

Leaving him the super spazzy hyper Blue people knew him as.

He held up his hands in the air, the white bones glowing in the semi darkness of the area.

Sometimes he wondered if he was a lie, not truly the Sans the original Swap.

When Error had kidnapped him, Error had freaked out when he read his code and realized he was an original... yet weirded out as he also read as Nightmare at the same time.

Apparently he did read as Swap Sans...

Did any part of his register as Nightmare anymore?

He was suppose to be in Dreamtale, guarding the tree of feelings with Dream.

His stomach twisted in confusion on the thoughts of Dream.

Dream who was so much older then himself now.

When he was adopted he was still the child he'd been in his original AU, it was only a two years later the resets began. He only worked to help with the bills, as his adoptive father was no more and Stretch didn't pull in enough money with his job.

Amusing how many thought he was just a super tiny adult, not a child dressing to hide there age.

He never aged due to the Resets.

He slid out of bed, his bones bare as he slept without clothing. Like Dream who had a golden glow to his bones, he had a moonlight glow as he also represented the night.

He stood in front in front of his bedroom mirror, a familiar purple eye lights gazed back. Two tones pf purple, one shade on the shape of a crescent moon.

"Time to concentrate," Nightmare.. no Blue said with that haunting voice of his.

He closed his eyes and breathed, mentally pulling most of his magic deep into his soul where people wouldn't feel his original magic.

The bones stopped glowing and became not as white, a more normal bone color. He opened his eyes and concentrated, the purples faded into shades of blue that shifted as he pushed only this magic of this AU into them.

He then locked the magic in place, he would stay like this till he 'unlocked' it again.

"There we go," Blue said with a grin wiping sweat from his skull, his voice no longer his original.

Maybe one day he'd be strong enough to show others his past self.

He Dressed and left for work, he had a future to plan.

One day the resets would end.

And it wasn't likely anyone would connect him to Nightmare, after all his circlet Error had sealed away for him.