Finding you again

This is my first book, please comment suggestions of edits or anything like that. This book was just a thought I had and thought I'd better write it down before I lost it. So please enjoy it and be kind. 

Do you ever feel like people see you but your not really there. Like the world around you is moving so fast that you can't keep up. I arrived in Seattle around 10 am this morning I had gotten a flight into Seattle from New York, I kept getting taxi's to drive past Seattle grace hospital. I thought if I could just see one of them for 2 seconds to know they are all-right and then I could leave. I wouldn't have to stay and say Hello or tell them anything I didn't want to. However I needed to go in. On the 10th Taxi ride past Seattle grace the radio blasted out 'isn't she lovely' by Stevie wonder. However, it was interrupted by a news bulletin 'Hospital doctors and nurses in Seattle are calling a strike In their E.R after being overworked it will begin at 4 30 pm this afternoon. We don't know how long the strike will last, we are going to keep you updated. The only hospital's E.R left open will be Seattle grace'. Maybe they will be too busy to see me today, maybe I should come back another time I thought to myself. The taxi drivers eyes were staring in the mirror at me in disgust, I must have hailed his cab 3 out of the 10 times.

IN SEATTLE GRACE

'Bailey is it true about the strike' George asked.

' yes, it is, this is going to be a day for your careers' Bailey replied

'Does that mean we get to scrub in on more surgeries' Cristina butted in like a child in a sweetshop.

'No Yang, you will be helping file everyone through'

Cristina's face dropped in such a second.

'why aren't we striking?' called Alex as he ran to the group.

Bailey stopped in her tracks, halting the group like a herd of elephants. 

' Karev your late and we have a job to do, now no more questions. You will all be helping downstairs in the E.R preparing the flow of sick people, now GO' Bailey screamed as the scurried like mice.

The five inters were sat eating lunch.

' My mum keeps ringing me about me and callie and CHILDREN. least I will have an excuse now and I can say I was busy with this ' George said as he sat down opposite Cristina who was reading her textbook.

She looked directly at George ' Aww is George missing his mommy'

'Shut up Christina ! Hey earth to Izzie and Meredith what are you looking at ?'

'Love George love' Izzie replied back

' Its the new intern, apparently he's very nice looking, he looks like a toddler in nappies' Christina said looking back into her book.

'I can't see where your looking ?'George said

'what are you going to call him this time, Mcsmall ?' Karev said grinning across the table.

They all look around at Karev apart from George who scans the room again till he can see this new man, the rest of the table where shooting looks of disappointment straight to Karev

'the guy whose just tipped sauce down his front ?' George said 

'MCSAUCY'  they all shouted as they all glanced at the boy who was keeping the attention of the whole cafeteria.

A few hours later at 4:15

Beds had been set up in the foyer of the hospital preparing for the influx of people. Stood like the poster of a movie in one straight line staring at the doors of the hospital was Addison, Derek, Burke and Sloan.