FOUND

'Her bodies swelling'

'Call up for an OR Karev, and lets get her moving'

The O.R stood still as the nurses prepped me for surgery. My mother stood behind the wall of glass scrubbing her arms and hands. She inhaled a large breath before grabbing a mask off the side. 

'Will you be all right in there Addison' Karev suggested, his voice for once laced with compassion and selflessness. 

'Yes, thank you Karev, I cannot be her family right now, I am the only one in this damn hospital who can save her and her baby' she nodded before entering the O.R, her words did not reflect how she truly felt but the person she wanted and had to be. She held her dripping hands out in-front of her and entered through the sliding glass door, it's familiar sound gave re-assurance to Addison that she does this all the time. However, not to her own.

They all stood over Margot, their eyes reflecting emotions over the masks. Mer gave a re-assuring look to Addison. 

'Ten blade' 

Those minutes in that O.R slowed, the clock on the walls hands their sound loud in everyone's minds. Addie's face so serious, shouting out instructions, blocking out the fact it was Margot under the blade. They got the baby out, Addie's eyes drifted into the pools of blue, she had eyes like Derek, the same eyes Margot had. 

Above was a wall of glass. The chairs were empty behind it but it soon filled with anxious people, well curious mostly. 

George sat on one of the chairs sandwich in hand, not a clue at who was on the table. Izzie walked in and sat next to him, her legs bent up to her chest on the chair. Cristina then joined, walking in with her head high.

'Hey, 007, pass a sandwich'

'I have only managed to sit down now, do you know how long that crash took to sort out, Hours, I don't say this lightly but that woman was overreacting, she only had a cut on her arm from a flying stone from the taxi's tire' George replied, his eyes deep, strong and direct.

'George, I haven't eaten all day !! I have just assisted in a back to back craniotomy of a 2 year old man and his wife' Cristina exclaimed, she thought ' I will give you one of my surgeries tomorrow ?' 

'Fine' he said reluctant to pass over the sandwich. Webber walked in, straight to the glass. 

'How's she doing ?' he asked to the interns. 

'Oh her VP keeps dropping, they got the baby out but she just keeps declining and STILL THEY KEEP TRYING, stupid really, she should be a gonner by now' 

Webber hummed to her comment, his eyes stuck to the monitor, the noise from every mouth in that room was silent, even the breaths were silent but the monitors made up for the lack of words, with there constant last breathing beats.

They all turned to the heavy rhythm of feet behind them in the viewing area. Mark ran in, his face a shade of porcelain. 

'How's she doing?' he shouted. 

'Why does everyone keep panicking' Izzie exclaimed

'How's she doing Webber' 

'Not good Mark, not good at all' he said turning to face mark's eyes and put his body in-front of him to block him from the view.

The three interns were sat watching Mark and Webber trying to join the dots themselves, a bunch of other doctors and nurses had filled the room and doorway's now. 

'The girl's Margot' George exclaimed, his posture in the chair rose.

Addison stood, her hands covered in blood. 

'Addison, do you want me to take over' Meredith said looking at Addison. 

' No..... yes, no, thank you Grey' she took a breath, looking at the clock, tears streaming down her face. 

'We need to pack her, to stop the bleeding' she said trailing off to a soft broken whisper.

Sorry, recently moved and had this in my drafts for ages so slowly been editing it when I had chance. so sorry it's taken so long and thank you for commenting and voting that meant a lot !!!