No Air epilogue [smut, but soft]

After Yeosang had left the apartment, San and Wooyoung had continued kissing, embracing each other as if they were afraid to let go, lest the other one would break and shatter away. San had finally let himself cry properly and sniffled into Wooyoung's shoulder and Wooyoung had assured the older that he was forgiven. San felt so incredibly awful for making Wooyoung suffer like that.

The emotional kissing turned into the two boys laying close in each other's arms, soft frenzied nuzzles, shy giggles, their legs tangled with each other. San's hands finding their way under Wooyoung's hoodie, stroking his soft, warm skin underneath the fabric. Wooyoung lets out a happy hum, nuzzling his nose into San's neck. He was touch starved for the barista, needing every ounce of affection. He kissed San's neck and San squeaks, continuing his soft stroking. Wooyoung continues to kiss San's neck, loving the way San let out soft little gasps every time.

San's hands move down towards the edge of Wooyoung's pajama pants, fingers against the sensitive skin underneath and Wooyoung makes the prettiest noise. San chuckles- Wooyoung  was always so responsive to touch. San continues to run his fingers across the skin under the waistband until Wooyoung whines into his neck and San could feel his hardness against his leg.

"Wanna.. wanna make it up to you, Wooyoungie.." San murmurs softly, Wooyoung whines again, cheeks flushed. He was tired, bones aching with fatigue, but every other part of him was on fire for San.

"Please.." Wooyoung murmurs and San reaches down his pajama pants, wrapping thin fingers around Wooyoung's hardening cock. Wooyoung lets out a soft, breathy gasp, San's hand feeling heavenly around his length and he can't help but move his hips. San chuckles fondly. He missed being this close to Wooyoung.

"So needy for me..." San murmurs into Wooyoung's hair and he starts to stroke Wooyoung slowly, moving his thumb over the tip of the younger's cock. Wooyoung lets out more little breathy moans, soaking up all the feelings and the warmth that was San. San continues to to stroke Wooyoung, who's hands were gripping onto San's black t-shirt, afraid to let go. He wanted to feel all of San, make sure he was always there.

"San.." Wooyoung whimpers into the barista's neck, and San's free hand strokes Wooyoung's back softly. Wooyoung rolls his hips up into San's hand. San pumps his length faster, twisting his hand. "C-close.." Wooyoung rasps out and San hums, keeping his faster pace.

Wooyoung cums a minute later with a soft whimper, panting into San's shoulder, hands holding onto him tightly. San holds him closely to his chest.

"I've got you, Woo..." He murmurs. "Always.." Wooyoung closes his eyes and San cuddles him until both boys end up falling into a soft sleep, San wiping Wooyoung's cum off his hand and onto the duvet somewhere. They'd have to deal with that later, if they remember. Wooyoung wasn't the cleanest of men.

~

Wooyoung wakes up first, stretching his legs out with a soft groan. He felt rested, and more calm than he had in the past couple days. He feels San's arms around him and smiles softly to himself. His stomach grumbles and he realizes he hasn't eaten anything in quite a while. San must be hungry too, he thinks. He sits up and pouts as he pries himself away from his boyfriend, who whines in his sleep and tries to nuzzle his face back into Wooyoung. Wooyoung coos and pets San's hair for a moment before he slides off the bed and stretches his arms out. He pads softly to the kitchen- coffee first, his habit.

Wooyoung goes to turn the coffee machine on before he remembers why they had been in this situation in the first place and San's words. The clock said it was like, 7pm since San had come over after his shift, and their nap wasn't very long. He didn't need coffee at 7 at night, realistically so he forgoes it and instead pulls out a frying pan to attempt to make a quick dinner for San and him.

The blonde hums softly to himself, cooking up a simple stir fry in the frying pan, sipping a glass of water as he waits for the meat to cook. San walks in a few minutes later, nose twitching as he lets out a yawn, running a hand through his messy hair.

"Woo are you... cooking?" He asks quizzically, tilting his head. He smiles fondly, eyes puffy from just waking up. Wooyoung nods with a shy grin, putting the glass of water down. "And is that.. water?"

"Figured I didn't need coffee 'cause it's 7.." Wooyoung mumbles shyly to the floor. "Thought about what you said." San breaks into a bigger smile and waddles over to embrace Wooyoung in a hug.

"I'm happy that you're considering this, I really am. I worry about you a lot, Woo." He kisses the shorter boy's cheek and Wooyoung squeaks with a grin.

"I love you, Sannie" Wooyoung giggles, nuzzling into San's shoulder.

"I love you too, Woo" San murmurs happily, then pulls away, looking at the frying pan with the sizzling vegetables and beef in it. "This is edible, right?" Wooyoung squawks and smacks San's arm with an oven mitt.

"Yah! I'm not completely useless, okay!" San just dashes away with a giggle, choosing to sit at the table.

"Mhm, sureee~" San chuckles, grinning up at Wooyoung, who turns the heat down for the burner. Wooyoung huffs.

"Why did I choose to make up with you again?"

San cackles.