#WeLoveYouJoradn Letter #5

Jordan,

It's the night your sister told me what happened. I just wanted to ask,

why did you do it?

I don't see how you don't know how beautiful you are. You're beautiful, amazing, smart, funny, supportive, loyal, silly, an amazing listener, understanding, non-judgmental, unique, and I can't live without you. Please see that. Please.

I have to say I didn't take the news well. I cried for about fifteen minutes. I'm probably going to again writing this. I wish I could hug you so bad and let you know how much you mean to me. 

I kept imagining what it'd be like if I lost any of my friends. I had an idea of how I'd feel. Now I know. It's shattering. It's breaking. It's exhausting. It's numbing. Nobody should feel it.

I'm begging you, please, eat. See how beautiful you are.

You could have died.

You can't die. You can't. I need you. I can't live without you. You're so supportive and accepting and you listen to all my ranting crap. You're unconditionally my friend. You make it better. You can't go. I know it sounds selfish. None of us can live without you. Please, Jordan, we love you. Please, stay. Please, see your worth. I can't tell you in words how much you mean. 

You mean 

everything. 

I love you so, so, so, so much. You're the best friend I could ever ask for. I wouldn't change an atom on you. Nobody could replace you. If I could hug you I'd never let go.

You are beautiful.

You are amazing.

You are kind.

You are understanding.

You are unconditionally loving.

You are loyal.

You are not fat.

You are worth it.

You are smart.

You are funny.

You are supportive.

You are such a good listener.

You are non-judgmental.

You are irreplaceable.

You are unique.

You are everything.

Never, ever change. Because I love you just the way you are. 

~Mira

#WeLoveYouJordan