4

Nana~

Taehyung told me yesterday what really happend to him and i almost thought his joking about it, i mean he said that he was driving home when someone's car went Infront of his car making him stop.So taehyung being him he went out to see who is it and then he said his wearing a mask.A creepy clown mask.

According to him he wanted to run that time but the guy pointed a gun threatening him. The clown guy ask him to enter the car silently so he did, the next is he injected something into taehyung's neck making him paralyzed, i think he used Neuromuscular Blocking Angent.He said that he tie him and beat him while taehyung just watching him while crying and then he pass out, he didn't know how he ended up in the hospital tho.

I couldn't focus today as i keep on thinking what taehyung told me.

Sigh.

Today i decided to visit taehyung, taking a break from work since i canceled my 'supposed to be week vacation'.

-

You were there sleeping peacefully as if your alright,as if nothings happend to you.I look at your face staring at it deeply longing for your boxy smile and bright personality, not seeing it for a while making my heart ache.I miss it too much.

An hour has past but i can't still take my eyes of you hoping you will need and look for me if you wake up, so i hold your hands tightly not wanting to let go.

Who did this to you tae? i thought.

I lean my back and close my eyes still holding your hand, my lips begin to trimble as i apologize even though i don't know why i'm apologizing.

I was too focus thinking and worrying for you that i didn't even realize i'm crying, not until it fell to my hand wetting it.

I open my eyes and carefully letting go of your hand.

I shouldn't be crying Infront of you.I told myself.

I excuse myself from him even though he can't hear me.

Holding my tears, i walk and close the door gently not wanting to disturb him as i exit his room.

Making my way to one of the chair from the waiting area, i burst into tears once again.I hug my knees and buried my face into it without a care on my surrounding

"Miss nana,here." a male voice said making me look up.His offering some tissue to me.

"Thanks" i thank him.

I grab the tissue from his hand smiling a bit, as i grab it he walk away, whistling happily and i frown.What is he smiling for?.

My eyes turn wide from the sudden realization...how the hell did he know my name?!

I look at the way where the man went but i couldn't see him anymore so i just shrug it off

______________________________________

i accidentally delete this chapter so yeah...i ALMOST lost my mind when i realize it.😥😦

NANI???

NANI???

Juvylee..are you there😂