26

Jin dab the ice pack gently to nana's cheek trying to  reduce the swelling and the bruise he made...his eyes always give her eyes a glance and she just sat there silently without saying a word...she never spoken any word or greet him when she woke up..she just sat and stare at her pink wall that is painted by jin himself....

"I'm sorry.."he said and caress her cheek making her look at him in the eye without even blinking..

The atmosphere inside the room is uncomfortable and the tension is thick..silence is indeed make its presence in the room right now as they just give each other a stare.... Jin couldn't bare this..he couldn't let the day end without her talking and without him asking for forgiveness..

"Look..i didn't mean what i did yesterday...it's just come into me..i didn't really intended to do that..."he said... Jin has always been so talkative when he is frustrated or nervous..not his usual self that they see in everyday....

Nana keep her mouth close as her eyes start to build bids of tears..a hiccup is heard when she tried to stop herself from crying but she failed in an instant..her teats roll down to her cheeks wetting her skin..

With a trembling lips she bring her hand to wipe her own tears that is falling uncontrollably...her hands are shaking as a gush of memory from yesterday cross her mind..she remember every detail..she remember the pain...

"Please don't cry...im so sorry.."her sobs become more clearer and louder the before..her bruise cheek are now slowly healing but she can still feel his slap from yesterday...

"You hurt me..."she whisper while crying..

"I know, baby...and im truly sorry.."Jin pull her in a hug and nana's face went to his chest..she cry harder and Jin pat her back calming the crying woman... Her hands grip into his t-shirt and grumble to Jin......

"I thought you hurt our baby..."nana uttered...

"I wouldn't." Jin kiss nana's fore head and nana nob at his word..they are both sorry for themselves as for they not that great for the baby.. jin kiss her again and again giving her a lot of butterfly kisses, nana laugh a bit in that..

"..let me cook for a minute so we can eat...and...and..your free to visit them but bring me"he declared his words with a mix of condition making nana nod in agreement.

Jin make his way to the kitchen to make them breakfast to eat..he do his work as nana seat there waiting for the food to be serve..there is no problem with jin...really, nothing..but the thing is sometimes his too  bossy and his words must be followed or there are consequences you will face.it's terrifying..

Jin cook their food all the time and sometimes he order food on his own restaurant that run by him...you could tell that he is perfect husband most women want..but what they didn't know is his dark secrets..

Jin place the food in front of her as she startle..he smile at her and she give a small nod..
"Let's eat.."he said..with his gentle voice..

"And let's visit your family.."his voice quiver at his own words as he doesn't really agree with that and he said it with a heavy heart...

They eat in silence making them awkward again...they just ignore the tension and continuo their meal so they can proceed on visiting her parents..

_____________________________________

I thank you for reading this...

Now, proceed