New Friends, Same Enemies

Been two days and I haven't seen Declan around the school. I'm assuming he was out for his show Same Side. I heard he got temporarily suspended from football on the News. I text him online but it may be a while til he text back since his following huge. Even though his following been going down a little bit it's very hard to contact him.

I help my Mom get my sister Makayla dressed, then I'm on my way to school. I decide to take the bus today because I haven't been on for a long while. I get on the bus and take a seat in the second row in the back I place my book bag right beside me so no one would sit beside me.

To be honest I don't know who rides the bus only a handful of the Sophomores drives to school. I sit on the bus and stare out the window, I count every stop sign and every strange color car I see. Car number eight pulls up and it's yellow. Students are walking out to get on the bus and there was one familiar face. It was Caleb! I'm pretty shocked I didn't know he rode my bus.

He's most likely gonna sit in the back of the bus, I don't move my book bag just yet I wait for the other seats to fill up. Caleb looks for a seat tryna get pass the ppl walking slowly in front of him.

"Aye Tori I'ma sit beside you." Caleb declared while walking towards the back of the bus.

I move my book bag and let out a simple smile. The back of the bus started to get loud and everyone was standing up.

"I need you all in the back now to find your seats ." The bus driver said fed up in a southern accent. "i don't get paid to babysit, you all ain't 8 years. SIT DOWN NOW!" He adds angrily.

Caleb finds his seat and so does others rolling their eyes. Of course there's that one kid who test the bus drivers and it was Calebs idiotic friend Miles.

"Man, This old man get on my nerves, I ain't sitting down no where. He gonna have to drag me." Miles angrily whispers.
"I ain't sitting my ass no where faggot, you should be in the retirement home." Miles shouts.

Skeeerrrrrt! The bus made a quick stop and Miles was flying two seat in front him. The bus driver was taking off his seat belt. Everyone was starting to laugh but was tryna hold it in.

"If you have earplug I suggest you put them on now, It about to go down Fr Fr." Caleb told me chuckling.

" Nice tip but Im already covered, what up with Miles anyway. He hate Mr. Wynn that much" I asked taking out one of my earplugs.

" I don't know why he like that, that's just miles being Miles I guess." Caleb said shoving his earplugs in his ears.

Even with Ear buds in I could hear that bus driver yelling at Miles. I see why I stopped riding the bus but sitting next to Caleb I might just take this annoyance. Miles got kicked off the bus and he had to be driven to school. We was waiting here for probably half a hour until that car came.

"So is it always like this on the bus" I asked Caleb. Even though my heart races when ever I talk to him and especially when I'm right beside him. I'm trying to keep a chill attitude so I can talk as if we were friends and go on from there.

"Always, Miles a hothead. Why you think he has red hair? Can't wait to get my drivers license soon I'll be off this bus." Caleb replies.

"Oh my gosh me too, and I don't usually ride the bus but my bikes not in the best shape."Toya said ending with a lil giggle.

Toya and Caleb ended up having a nice, funny, interesting conversation and the whole back of the bus was joining too. Toya wasn't the most Popular girl but she wasn't a geek. She was a Average a type that flys under the radar. Except when Everest around.