CHAPTER 3

ONE WEEK LATER
----------------------
Mew stands at the balcony of his room. His mind is now tangled. Gulf and his family came to his house to set a wedding date. Did he thinks that Mew is a girl until he came with his family to set a wedding date? Mew knows that Gulf was forced to married him.

Mew still has not given an answer for the wedding date. If he followed his heart, Gulf wouldn't have to wait for his answer. He could give his answer straight to the point at that time. He'll scream saying that he doesn't want to marry Gulf.

Why would he want to accept Gulf? Is it to fool himself? No, he doesn't want to fool himself. But his family is well manners. That is why his family intentionally request a period for Mew's answer.

Mew's mom leaned against the door. She walked towards Mew and stood next to him. She patted his shoulder.

"Mew, can I have a talk with you?" asked her. Mew nodded.

His mom breathed a sigh of relief. "I think you better set the date for the wedding. Don't lie to yourself anymore. I know you liked him. There's still love in your heart for him, am I right?" she asked for the confirmation.

Mew didn't answer the question. But then, he nodded. That's right, the love that he had for Gulf is still in his heart. He never extinguished his love for Gulf. Not even once!

That night as usual, Puifai's reappeared in his dream again. Her face is quite radiant but the sadness in her face were clearly visible. Suddenly Puifai's tears fell down. Mew's awake from his dream. "What is the mean of the dream?" he asked himself.

The next two days, he decision has been made. Mew has given an answer to his wedding date. He doesn't even know why he suddenly made that decision. Is he stupid? For god sake, he doesn't care at all.

TWO MONTHS LATER
---------------------------
They are legally married. Gulf lives in Mew's house with his son. They behave like strangers even though they are married.

Mew did asked himself, why did Gulf ask him to get married with him? Could it be that Gulf ask him to get married because Gulf loved him? Or is it simply to fulfill the contents of Puifai's will? He don't know and never know what Gulf's intentions.

Hello peeps, sorry for the short chapter 🙇
Yeah, double updates for today 🤗
Thanks for those who support my shabby story 🌹
Thanks for those who voted and thanks also to my silent reader 🌹